We are hiring a seasonal Outside Guest Services Attendant! Seasonal associates can take advantage of benefits such as complimentary golf, complimentary rentals at the Bike Barn and Marina, discounts at Sunriver Resort reatil outlets and restaurants, and more! The Outside Guest Sevices Attendant often provides the first point of contact for golf guests and is responsible for creating an excellent first impression. They are responsible for upkeep and cleanliness of the golf carts, as well as assisting guests with wiping down clubs, balls, etc.
The Outside Guest Services Attendant will maintain the AAA Four Diamond standards. The Outside Guest Services Attendant will always conduct themselves in a manner which supports the Core Values of Sunriver Resort: Trust, Open & Honest Communication, and Commitment. The Outside Guest Services Attendant shall strive to provide exceptional service to both internal and external guests at all times. They will be responsible for exemplifying the Sunriver Resort Culture as well as promoting Sunriver Resort as both the Destination and Employer of Choice!
- Greets and welcomes guests upon arrival
- Unload clubs, cleans and places in bag drop area or cart
- Wipe down clubs and loads them into their cars once guests are finished
- Clean carts when guest return
- Checks carts for damages, if damaged, reports immediately to Golf Shop
- Ensures all carts are accounted for and plugged in prior to leaving for the day
- Ensures grounds area is clean and prepared for the next day’s operations
- Keeps range and practice area clean of golf balls, baskets, trash, etc.
- Washes golf balls, supplies clean golf balls to ball machine. Cleans machine and surrounding areas
- Cleans and organizes rental clubs, reports any missing or damaged clubs immediately to Head Professional
- Keeps back room and cart area neat and clean
- Communicates tee sheet changes to player’s assistants
- Continually supplies carts to the staging area, ensuring all carts have a pencil and scorecard
- Contacts appropriate party, if necessary, when a guest problem is reported
- High school education required
- Prior hospitality experience preferred
- At least one year customer service experience preferred
- Knowledge of the game of golf preferred
- Must be a United States citizen or possess a valid work permit
- Must be able to read, write and speak English
- Ability to work a flexible schedule that may include evenings, weekends and holidays
- Must be able to frequently lift, push, pull & carry up to 10 lbs. and occasionally up to 75 lbs.
To apply for this job please visit careers-coraltreehospitality.icims.com.