Join the team and experience why Sunriver Resort was voted Top 100 Companies to Work for in Oregon! The Massage Therapist is responsible for administering body treatments and massages to guests. You will be an integral member of the team that creates distinctively different and authentic experiences for our guests. A massage therapist provides a variety of touch modalities for our guests as listed in the Spa Menu which include massage and body treatments. Using outstanding guest service the massage therapist will also suggest products and services to meet the individual needs of each guest. They will provide exceptional service to create an extraordinary guest experience.
The Massage Therapist will maintain the AAA Four Diamond standards. They will always conduct themselves in a manner which supports the Core Values of Sunriver Resort: Trust, Commitment and Open & Honest Communication. They shall strive to provide exceptional service to both internal and external guests at all times and for exemplifying the Sunriver Resort Culture as well as promoting Sunriver Resort as both the Destination and Employer of Choice.
Starting wage: $14.20 + commisson
- Provides prompt service with each appointment and performs services within the appropriate allotted time
- Performs chair massages at various resort events
- Provides general resort information for guests
- Provides consistent professional body treatments in accordance with spa protocols and accepted certification practices
- Properly cares for the equipment and uses proper amounts of product to assist with cost controls
- Has complete knowledge and understanding of all services and products while educating and training guests in these areas
- Communicates to management any and all occurrences involving staff or guests in the spa that require attention
- Actively promotes the spa, treatments, services, clinics and retail as well as programs, promotions and/or discounts available
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Valid Oregon massage therapy license required
- At least one year customer service experience required
- Must be CPR certified
- Must have a strong passion for assisting guests in attaining their beauty and wellness goals
- Must be able to learn the product and service knowledge necessary to effectively provide wellness solutions to meet the needs of our guests
- Ability to work a flexible schedule that may include evenings, weekends and holidays
To apply for this job please visit careers-coraltreehospitality.icims.com.