Housekeeper at Sunriver Resort
- Job Location
- Sunriver, OR
- Job ID
- Position Type
Join the team and experience why Sunriver Resort was voted Top 100 Companies to work for in Oregon! The Room Attendant is responsible for ensuring the standards of cleanliness in assigned guest rooms are achieved and maintained on a consistent basis to provide the highest level of guest satisfaction in cleanliness and service.
The Room Attendant will always conduct themselves in manner which supports the Core Values of Sunriver Resort:Trust, Commitment, and Open and Honest communication. They shall strive to provide exceptional service to both internal and external guests at all time and for exemplifying the Sunriver Resort Culture as well as promoting Sunriver Resort as both the Destination and Employer of Choice!
- Maintains cleanliness of resort property. Cleans guest rooms, lobbies, lounges, restrooms, corridors, stairways, locker rooms and other work areas
- Cleans and sanitizes all designated areas to Sunriver Resort standards
- Maintains constant awareness of safety issues, (i.e. broken glass, frayed electrical cords, leaks, broken locks and suspicious persons). Reports all safety incidents to on-duty supervisor
- Acts with responsibility towards all company property, supplies and equipment
- Changes soiled linens on beds and makes beds following the resort protocol
- Keeps housekeeping caddy clean, stocked and orderly at all times
- Dusts and polish furniture and equipment
- Empties wastebaskets, empty and clean ashtrays, and transport other trash and waste to disposal
- Replenishes supplies such as drinking glasses, linens, writing supplies, and bathroom linens
- Dusts window blinds
- Ensures mini bar is properly stocked and refreshed
- Follows through on lost and found procedures. No articles shall be removed from occupied rooms. Absolute respect for guest property should always be exercised.
- Washes windows, walls, ceilings, and woodwork, waxing and polishing as needed
- Operates various mechanized cleaning equipment, such as vacuums, polishers, buffers, etc.
- Clean wash basins, mirrors, commodes, tubs, and showers daily
- Report any needed repairs immediately to supervisor (such as leaky faucets or toilets, loose tile, broken window panes, missing nuts or screws, beds needing repair, etc.)
- High school diploma or equivalent preferred
- Prior housekeeping/custodial experience preferred
- Prior hospitality experience preferred
- At least one year customer service experience preferred
- Must be a United States citizen or possess a valid work permit
- Must be able to accurately follow instructions, both verbally and written
- Ability to work a flexible schedule that may include evenings, weekends and holidays
- Must be able to lift up to 10 pounds frequently, up to 25 pounds occasionally and rarely 50 pounds (with assistance).
To apply for this job please visit careers-coraltreehospitality.icims.com.