The Human Resources Administrative Assistant assists in managing the day-to-day operations of the Human Resources department. S/he will play integral role in the HRIS system, reception duties and overall administration tasks. S/he will ensure all personnel records are maintained timely and are in compliance with all labor laws and internal policies.
The HR Administrative Assistant will always conduct them self in a manner that supports the core values of Sunriver Resort: Trust, Open & Honest Communication, and Commitment
The Administrative Assistant shall strive to provide exceptional service to both internal and external guests at all times. S/he will be responsible for exemplifying the Sunriver Resort Culture as well as promoting Sunriver Resort as both the Destination and Employer of Choice!
EXPERIENCE & EDUCATION:
- High School diploma required
- Two or four year degree strongly preferred
- Prior office experience required
- Prior HR experience preferred
- Prior hospitality experience preferred
- Must be eligible to work in the Unites States.
- Must have strong computer knowledge, especially Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook and internet
- Must have strong verbal, written, analytical, presentation and interpersonal skills
- Must be highly professional in appearance and demeanor
- Must maintain a positive/professional attitude while interacting with community members, applicants and resort associates
- Ability to work with high level of autonomy
- Ability to organize and prioritize work and meet deadlines
- Ability to maintain strong levels of business, especially in highly confidential and sensitive interactions
- Must be able to effectively multi-task in a fast paced environment
- Must have excellent phone skills
- Must be detail orientated with a high level of accuracy
- Ability to work a flexible schedule that may include evenings or weekends
- Must have the ability to resolve problems/conflicts in a diplomatic and tactful manner
- Must have a passion for creating an exceptional experience for all guests
- Must be available to work weekends if needed
To apply for this job please visit careers.hyatt.com.