Website Seventh Mountain Resort
At Wyndham Destinations our goal is simple: to put the world on vacation. Our award-winning team of nearly 15,000 associates is diverse and dedicated, caring and creative. Together we’re shaping the future of the timeshare industry by doing things never done before. That’s part of what makes our work fun and interesting. Every day is a chance to learn something new and influence the global business.
How You’ll Shine
As a Guest Services Supervisor, you’ll set the bar of excellence for your team every day. Through positive leadership, you’ll empower them to improve guest satisfaction by successfully resolving issues, anticipating needs, and exceeding expectations. While directing front- and back-of-house operations, you’ll be on the constant lookout for new ways to enhance the guest experience. Proactive problem solver is your middle name.
Though no two days are the same at Wyndham Destinations, you’ll have the opportunity to:
- Lead the daily operation of guest service shifts, including planning daily front- and back-of-house guest service operations
- Provide proper guest check-in and check-out procedures, analyze reports, and communicate needs with your team
- Ensure daily checklist duties and tasks are fully completed with follow-up communications
- Maintain room inventory accurately and efficiently
- Administer schedule adjustments that satisfy all guest, associate, and financial requirements
- Maintain positive customer and associate relationships through meaningful associate, guest, and owner interaction
- Provide hands-on training, development, and coaching for technical and soft skills customer service approaches
- Support customer service standards that exceed guest expectations and directly communicate reservation flag information
How You’ll Be Rewarded
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Discounted Hotel & Resort Stays
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
- Tuition Reimbursement
- 401K Retirement Savings with Company Match
What You’ll Bring
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Two years of post-high school education or equivalent experience
- Valid driver’s license
- CPR certification (preferred)
- Basic understanding of resort financials
- Demonstrated ability to work under pressure
- Basic leadership skills with ability to coach, mentor, and train staff
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent hospitality service skills
- Attention to detail
- Working knowledge of various computer software programs
- Basic working knowledge of property management systems
- Working knowledge of company reporting and associate timekeeping systems
- Comprehension and literacy for analyzing reports
- Two years of supervisory experience or management
- Two years of hotel, timeshare or hospitality service experience
A World of Inclusion
Hospitality is at the heart of all we do at Wyndham Destinations, including how we treat each member of our growing community. Here, you’ll find a team that’s inclusive, values diversity, and is built on a foundational respect for people from all over the world.
We are an equal opportunity employer, and all applicants will be considered for employment without attention to their membership in any protected class. If you require any reasonable accommodation to complete your application or any part of the recruiting process, please email your request to email@example.com, including the title and the location of the position for which you are applying.
To apply for this job please visit careers.wyndhamdestinations.com.