Website Puffin Drinkwear
Fun Together. Good Together.
About Puffin Drinkwear:
We create “drinkwear” that brings smiles, personality, conversation, and fun. Our tagline of Fun Together is no accident. We were founded in 2018 in Bend, Oregon. Tyrone Hazen, our founder, was out enjoying a campfire with friends. As banter continued Tyrone was handed the remnant of an old sleeping bag to keep his hand warm and bottle cold. He laughed and thought how funny it would be if his bottle had its own sleeping bag. Surround by friends and good conversation, the idea for Puffin was born.
You’re reading this because you’re unique, talented, experienced and have specific skills we need to grow Puffin Drinkwear into the next chapter. As a Customer Service Representative (CSR), you will be part of the Sales team which plays the front-line role of delivering Fun Together to our beloved retail partners throughout North America. Take a read below for the details. If you like what you see please reach out to inquire about joining this ride together.
Job Title: Customer Service Representative
Location: Bend, Oregon
The CSR proactively supports all aspects of the Sales team, specifically ensuring that sales managers, reps and retailers have a knowledgeable resource for information related to their specific business needs and inquiries.
- Serves as primary point of contact for retailer and rep inquiries related to order management and returns and as the initial point of contact to help resolve invoicing/credit card issues.
- Process moderate to high levels of customer inquiries via telephone and e-mail correspondence.
- Manage order entry, order revisions and payment processing.
- Identify, track and resolve order fulfillment issues and communicate to the appropriate account contacts and/or sales rep.
- Proactively connect with reps/retailers any out of stock concerns, suggestively selling and offering replacement SKU’s.
- Responsible for new account setup process.
- Provides current inventory and ad hoc reports as requested.
- Work with various cross functional teams to resolve account issues (billing, vendor compliance, etc.).
- Serve as a liaison for customization orders.
- Ensure data accuracy in Business Central (ERP), continuously updating channel, account and sales rep detail.
- Participate in other special projects or company initiatives as assigned.
- Display a positive attitude toward the customer by maintaining professionalism, respect, courtesy and support to others.
Skills needed to be successful in this role:
- Strong interpersonal skills both verbal and written and listening skills
- Detail oriented, nimble, team player, self-starter and resourceful
- Associate degree
- 1+ years Customer Service or Account Management
- Proficient with MS office
- Experience using ERP/CRM Programs
- Authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Experience with Business Central
- Experience in the outdoor and/or consumer products industry
- Full healthcare package (medical, dental, vision)
- Unlimited PTO + 9 national holidays
- Flexible in-office and work from home scheduling
- Career development and advancement, grow with us!
- Company ski/snowboard days
- Unlimited good times
*Please send cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com