Pronghorn Resort is excited to announce the exceptional career opportunity of Sales and Marketing Coordinator. Qualified candidates will thrive in a hospitality environment and be highly focused on providing superior service.
This position is responsible for providing support to the Corporate Sales & Marketing Team, Troon properties and clients to deliver value and results. Duties include overseeing the email marketing efforts for Troon, maintaining our customer database, assisting with Troon programming and providing customer support.
- Creates broadcast emails for Troon properties, Troon partners/programs and generates follow up reports on email statistics and results.
- Maintains and regularly updates the Troon database of Troon Rewards members and Troon Cardholders to ensure accuracy with accounts, status levels, partnership benefits and more.
- Troubleshoots and researches Troon Rewards account issues by accessing the database.
- Assists with general customer support inquiries for the Troon Rewards and Troon Card programs.
- Generates Troon Rewards contacts for each property upon request.
- Develops monthly Troon Rewards E-Statements and Troon Card E-News by extracting and importing customer data and generating emails to distribute.
- Manages the Troon Gift Card program, including signing up new properties to use the gift card, monthly reporting, fulfilling orders and customer service.
- Oversees Troon Junior Club (TJC) by working with clubs on benefits, fulfilling signups, finding new ways to market/grow program and customer service.
- Works with Troon Clubs in Arizona to support Troon’s partnership with Phoenix Children’s Hospital including the Hit the Green program and other corporate fundraising efforts.
- Assists with the Play Troon programs, which includes the Play Troon Calendar, Troon Playbook, and more. Coordinates all aspects of the programs to include organizing, generating/creating communications, maintaining databases and partnering with vendors.
- Tracks monthly rounds and revenues from various Troon programs.
- Participates as a committee member on various Troon committees.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Associate’s degree (AA) with an emphasis on business administration and/or communications; and at least two years related experience and/or training.
Job Knowledge, Skill, and Ability Preferences:
- Content creator and idea generator
- Exceptional organizations skills; maintains accuracy and neatness; ability to multitask
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office applications
- Ability to study, analyze and interpret complex activities and/or information in order to improve new practices or develop new approaches
- Excellent interpersonal and sales-related skills
- Outstanding customer service skills
- Ability to work independently with little supervision
To apply for this job please visit recruiting2.ultipro.com.