Pronghorn Resort Golf Club in Bend, Oregon is excited to announce the exceptional career opportunity of hourly Office Manager/Broker Qualified candidates will thrive in a hospitality environment and be highly focused on providing superior service.
Co-manages all real estate driven initiatives. This position plays an important role in the administrative management of the real estate sales department which interfaces with the Pronghorn operations, membership, and sales & marketing departments.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Collaborates with sales and marketing team on projects and process improvements to enhance the overall effectiveness of the real estate brokerage.
- Coordinates and schedules various meetings
- Prepares and sends out marketing material and packages to real estate prospects/various marketing outlets and contractors.
- Organizes and coordinates tours, appointments, and conference calls. Provides property listing tours to potential prospects and maintains communication with contract coordinators.
- Organizes, maintains, and orders marketing supply inventory and office inventory
- Manages and maintains the contact database
- Prepares and distributes miscellaneous correspondence with clients and real estate prospects.
- Manages, modifies, and maintains confidential documents within the filing system
- Establishes effective communication throughout team, with particular attention to timelines and deadlines, serving as a liaison with other departments and consultants, vendors, builders, contractors, etc. to contribute to the effective flow of property and project initiatives.
- Manages the daily operations of the office, including: prepares and executes listing documents; opens and shows homes; maintains active listings; answers telephones; and manages incoming/outgoing mail.
- Maintains communication with owners and real estate clients.
- Manages the marketing and all sales collateral to reflect current brand standards and keeps the top of flags/table up to date.
- Greets visitors/guests of the sales office with the hospitality standard of Pronghorn Resort.
- Maintains all files, renderings, on and offline assets, databases and contacts.
- Accurately processes and codes all invoices, expense reports, credit card reconciliations, reimbursement and check requests for Pronghorn Realty, LLC.
- Generates and manages weekly/monthly reports, sales leads, MLS, and Around the Horn.
- Assists Marketing team with website creation, content, and website management. Assists Marketing team with collateral content, creation, and management.
- Attends weekly meetings as directed, including but not limited to: PRI, Marketing, etc. taking and distributing copious notes, maintaining all agendas, and minutes.
- Attends Monthly Safety meetings; incorporates safe work practices in job performance.
- Performs all other duties as assigned.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each duty satisfactorily.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform
- Requires a minimum of two (2) years real estate related administrative experience and/or training.
- Able to pass a pre-employment drug screening and criminal background check.
- Intermediate to advanced Microsoft Office, Outlook and Google application experience.
- Requires a valid Oregon Driver License
- Requires an Oregon Real Estate License
- Must be highly organized
- Working knowledge of MS Project, Constant Contact, and Salesforce. Strong design sensibilities a plus.
- Must be knowledgeable of MLS.
- Ability to demonstrate absolute confidentiality, strong business judgement, professional etiquette and organizational, analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Must have strong critical thinking, problem solving skills, be able to self-manage and work well under pressure
- Work requires attention to detail in composing and proofing documents, establishing and meeting deadlines, and ability to handle and effectively prioritize tasks and projects.
- Regular and reliable attendance, excellent time management skills, strong initiative and intuition is a must.
- Must be adept at report writing concepts and have knowledge of, or ability to learn reporting processes within company platform.
- Must have strong oral and written communication skills with high level of interpersonal skills to include being assertive yet tactful
- Must be able to read and write and provide accurate documentation as requested.
- Maintains a professional standard at Pronghorn including, but not limited to, appearance, interaction with prospects, members, and employees, guests of the club, verbal discussions and written correspondence. Does not discuss work related issues with members and resort guests.
- Supports and adheres to the CORE Values (i.e. “The T.R.I.P.”) , The Mission Statement, Make the Moment Service Fundamentals, and Guest Service Philosophy as defined by the Company.
- Maintains positive attitude and the flexibility to take on new and different tasks as assigned by the Sales Director.
To apply for this job please visit www.trooncareers.com.