As an Assistant Store Manager, you will lead the store in the absence of the manager. This is a progressive career path opportunity with opportunities to advance into store leadership. We offer comprehensive benefits, generous paid time off, and 401k. Our retail store locations are the front line of working with our customers. Your role will include inventory management, daily cash deposits, and daily operations of our retail environment.
- Open and close retail branch location
- Responsible for management of inventory levels
- Responsible for handling cash deposits
- Advice and serve the needs of customers
- Lead employees when manager is not available
- High school diploma is required
- Ability to work flexible hours with varied schedules, including nights, weekends, and holidays
- Ability to life up to 80 pounds rarely and 40-60 pounds consistently throughout the day
- Prior experience in a retail or commercial sales environment is an asset
Here at PPG we make it happen, and we seek candidates of the highest integrity and professionalism who share our values, with the commitment and drive to strive today to do better than yesterday – everyday.
To apply for this job please visit ppg.referrals.selectminds.com.