Website Ponderosa Heating & Cooling
Ponderosa Heating and Cooling is seeking a Customer Service Representative to join our growing team. This position will be full-time, Monday through Friday, 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM. This position will report directly to the Office Manager and operates in an office environment. The Customer Service Representative is responsible for providing effective customer service for all internal and external customers by using excellent, in-depth knowledge of company products and programs as well as communicating effectively with team members within the customer service department.
What We Offer
The starting wage will be $15-18 per hour depending on experience. We offer 100% employer paid medical, dental, vision and life insurance for the employee and 50% employer paid medical, dental, and vision insurance for their spouse and/or children. Holiday pay and paid time off. 401(k) with an employer sponsored match program.
- Answer a high volume of incoming calls
- Convert incoming customer calls into booked service appointments
- Deliver call scripts with an authentic cadence; be clear, compelling and personable
- Respond to customer requests, resolving issues and promoting the brand
- Be professional and establish customer rapport, encouraging repeat business
- Participate in training to boost booked calls and practice outbound calling
- Adhere to the company’s plan for resolving customer complaints quickly and favorably
- Maintain and update customer accounts with complete and accurate information
Qualifications for Success
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Must be able to pass a drug test
- Proficiency with MS Office (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Preferred 2+ years’ experience in customer service with high call volume
To apply for this job please visit ponderosaheatingcooling.ourcareerpages.com.