We own a wonderful story, one that our Pendleton Ambassadors should always be telling, where the customer and the product come together. Our Pendleton Ambassadors are in a unique position; they connect people to products that could enrich their lives and offer solutions with quality products that will create memories for generations. A curious, enthusiastic attitude and brand knowledge of the company’s values are crucial to success. Superior training in our company’s rich history and products will inspire excitement, loyalty and positivity.
Become a Pendleton Ambassador and bring your passionate attitude to help us connect generations. We are currently seeking a professional and dynamic Assistant Manager to help manage our Bend, Oregon location. Applicants must be available to work varying schedules to include nights and/or weekends. Please be sure to include a complete resume when applying.
Assist with the following:
- Achieving sales increase
- Implementing sales-getting strategies
- Leadership, training and development of staff
- Provide exceptional customer service, assist Store Manager in ensuring exceptional customer service practices with staff.
- Two years or more experience in apparel specialty store management
- Excellent leadership, communication and management skills
- Strong visual merchandising skills and the ability to maintain corporate standards
- Well organized, highly self motivated, able to multitask and customer service oriented
- Able to work flexible schedule, including weekends
- Basic computer/POS systems skills
Physical Demands and Working Environment:
- Continuous standing or walking, lifting up to 40 lbs., reaching arms above head, some ladder use, computer operation, hand coordination, color coordination of merchandise, telephone use, reading, writing and speaking.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.localjobnetwork.com.