Reporting to the Regional Manager, the Route Sales Representative (RSR) is responsible for serving all grocery customers within a specific route in a specific market by delivering fresh Peet’s products. Additionally, the RSR will build and maintain relationships with store management to increase Peet’s visibility within accounts.
This will service Bend, OR area
What You Will Do
- Forecasting and ordering a weekly order
- Merchandising store displays to ensure proper inventory, pricing, and date code rotation
- Complying with customers’ scheduled receiving hours and policies
- Position involves early morning working hours and extensive driving time
- Building in-store displays
- Managing point-of-sale inventory
- Solicitation of new accounts fitting approved Peet’s profile
- Selling special programs to store owners and managers
- Keeping all company-supplied equipment clean and serviced, including Peet’s van, warehouse, and POS
- Completing all required reports and paperwork
Who You Are
- Prior DSD/ truck to store sales experience
- Good verbal communication skills
- Clean DMV record and insurability
- Ability to work independently in various setting
Peet’s is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
For more information about our craft and who we are please visit our website.
We look forward to hearing from you!
To apply for this job please visit homeoffice-peets.icims.com.