Website Partners In Care
Hospice/Home Health/Palliative Care
$2000.00 Sign on Bonus One of Central Oregon’s premiere employers is seeking an experienced RN to join our Hospice team serving Bend, OR and surrounding areas. Are you searching for an employer who values their employees? Well search no more, we provide work life balance, generous paid time off, exceptional benefits AND a family of coworkers that are making a difference!
The Registered Nurse plans, coordinates, implements hospice services and is experienced in nursing, with an emphasis on community health education.
- Completes an initial comprehensive and accurate assessment of patient and family to determine hospice needs. Provides a complete physical assessment and history of previous illness(s) and uses the health assessment data to determine appropriate diagnosis and need for other disciplines and resources.
- Develops an individualized care plan, which establishes goals based on nursing diagnosis and incorporates therapeutic nursing actions. Includes the patient and the family in the planning process. Makes necessary revisions to the care plan as patient status and needs change. Completes and updates the ongoing assessments and care plan as patient’s status changes.
- Applies nursing principles and techniques in the treatment of patients. Provides nursing care, emotional support, and education to the patient/family/ caregiver.
- Administers medications and treatments as prescribed by the physician. Ensures that arrangements for equipment and other necessary items and services are available.
- Provides health care instructions and education to the patient and or family as appropriate per assessment plan and patients’ caregivers’ ability to learn.
- Adapts teaching styles to meet patients and family’s needs.
- Communicates with all members of the healthcare team to promote coordinated, efficient care and documents coordination of care with all involved with patient care.
- Graduate of an accredited school of nursing with current licensure to practice professional nursing in the State of Oregon
- One to two years of recent medical/surgical care experience in an institutional setting
- Ideal candidates will possess 1-2 years of home health experience
- Experience/ability to work as part of an interdisciplinary team
Licensure / Certification:
- Valid State of Oregon School of Nursing License
- Current automobile insurance required. Valid Oregon driver’s license and/or reliable transportation required
- Current CPR required
Full time employees who successfully complete their first 60 days of employment are eligible for benefits which include health, dental, vision, paid-time off (vacation, holiday, and sick pay) 403(b) retirement plan (employee contribution) and Life Insurance.
Part time position- normal shifts are Monday through Friday 8am – 5pm. You may be called upon to flex your hours (up or down) to meet the needs of the business. Additionally, you may be required to assist in providing on-call coverage when necessary, and as assigned by the supervisor.
Partners In Care is proud to be Central Oregon’s only independent, non-hospital based, not-for-profit home health and hospice organization. We’ve been certified by Medicare to offer Home Health services since 1986 and Hospice services since 1979. Combining both services allows us to offer the most comprehensive home care in Central Oregon. In most cases, our patients have the unique option to keep the same organization and care-giving team as their health conditions change. This continuity of care is a hallmark of the Partners In Care experience. We offer a comprehensive benefit plan including medical, dental, and vision coverage; plus, we have a generous 403Bplan (with an employer contribution!), life insurance-, short- and long-term disability, competitive compensation, paid time off (PTO) and a diverse workforce that is passionate about patient care. At Partners In Care, we know the best care is provided by employees who are well-supported. We work together to demonstrate our values of respect, integrity, accountability, stewardship, and compassion for everyone who walks through our doors, patients, and coworkers alike. We would love to hear from you! “Partners In Care provides reasonable accommodations to assist qualified individuals in order to perform the essential duties/requirements their job requires. The description is intended to provide only basic guidelines for meeting job requirements and serves as merely a summary rather than a complete listing of duties. Responsibilities, knowledge, skills, abilities, and working conditions may change as needs evolve. This job description does not constitute a contract as employment is at will.” In accordance with the Americans with Disabilities Act, it is possible that requirements may be modified to reasonably accommodate disabled individuals. In accordance with Title VI of the Civil Rights Act of 1964 and its implementing regulation, Partners In Care is an EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER and will not discriminate against race, color, religion, age, gender, sexual orientation, disability (Mental or Physical), communicable disease, or place of origin as defined in the section 504 of Title VI.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org