Website Partners In Care
Hospice/Home Health/Palliative Care
We are searching for a Hospice House (Inpatient Unit) Caregiver to join our team.
Our hospice house has twelve private suites surrounded by beautiful gardens offering comfort for hospice patients and respite for family caregivers.
The caregiver is responsible for meal preparation and contributes to patient care. The caregiver also ensures cleanliness and sanitation for the facility.
Who we are
At Partners In Care, our employees and volunteers are our greatest asset. Our core values include respect, compassion, quality, integrity, and community. We take pride in having employees who are exceptionally skilled and enthusiastic about their work. Our organization has achieved a five-star rating in both our Hospice and Home Health work.
Partners In Care is the oldest and finest hospice and home health organization in Central Oregon, emphasizing respect, compassion, and support within a family centered, full-service program. Partners In Care provides post-acute care to residents throughout a 10,000 square mile region of Central Oregon who are medically fragile, experiencing chronic and serious illness, recovering from surgery, or need end-of-life care at home or in our hospice in-patient facility called Hospice House. As an independent non-profit organization, Partners In Care works in close partnership with the patient or client’s family, the community, and other care organizations to ensure quality care.
· Provides excellent customer service to all patients/ families/caregivers, co-workers, vendors, and physicians.
· Cleans patient rooms, bathrooms, and all hospice house public areas daily.
· Meal preparation.
· Stocks and re-supplies patients’ rooms on an ongoing basis and upon discharge.
· Assist co-workers and others, as needed.
· Maintains strict confidentiality of patient and family information.
· Adheres to all policies, procedures and regulations regarding patient care, conduct, safety, fire, security, and risk management.
The above statements are meant to be a representative summary of the duties of caregiver position.
· Excellent people skills
· Good organizational skills
· Self-directing with the ability to work with little direct supervision
· Food handlers’ license
· One-year preferred experience in institutional maintenance
· Two years’ preferred experience in preparing meals for others from a menu in a health care setting
Two medical plan options
Two dental plan options
Life & Disability
Employee Assistance Program
Flexible Spending Plans
Aflac and Legal Shield (both voluntary)
MASA – voluntary transportation benefit
403b retirement savings with employer match
Paid time off
Comprehensive orientation and ongoing education and support
Fun social gatherings and celebrations
Partners In Care is an Equal Opportunity Employer dedicated to providing a diverse, equitable, and inclusive work environment. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, physical characteristics, age, religion, creed, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, mental or physical disability, or veteran status. In accordance with the Americans with Disabilities Act and Section 504 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the organization provides reasonable accommodation to assist individuals in performing their essential duties required by their job. All qualified candidates legally able to work in the United States are encouraged to apply.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com