Pahlisch Commercial is currently seeking a Senior Staff Accountant for our Bend office with the ability to interact with a variety of staff at all levels in an ever-changing environment, remaining flexible, resourceful, proactive, and efficient with a high level of professionalism and confidentiality.
The ideal candidate will provide accounting, analysis, and financial support to the Controller, and perform various accounting tasks to ensure accurate and timely financial reporting.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform these essential functions.
- Reconcile balance sheet accounts at month end
- Prepare financial statements for Controller review
- Reconcile project account balances
- Assist with yearend audits
- Investigating and resolving audit findings, account discrepancies, and issues of non-compliance
- Posting Payroll journal entries
- Assist with accounting system administration and validation
- Preparing federal, state, local, and special tax returns
- Performing other accounting duties and supporting junior staff as required or assigned
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting or finance required
- 3+ years accounting experience required; construction experience preferred
- Strong financial analysis skills
- Strong organizational and stress management skills
- Familiar with CSI Master Format cost coding
- Experienced with Microsoft Excel and capable of auditing for formula anomalies
- Familiar with Procore preferred
- Familiar with Sage preferred
- Ability to work with little to no supervision
This position has no supervisory responsibility.
This job operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets and fax machines.
This position must be able to remain in a stationary position 75% of the time. This person in this position needs to occasionally move about the office. The person in this position constantly operates a computer.
Occasional travel is required for this position.
To apply for this job please visit workforcenow.adp.com.