Looking for a way to make an impact and help people?
Join PacificSource and help our members access quality, affordable care!
PacificSource is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to status as a protected veteran or a qualified individual with a disability, or other protected status, such as race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or age.
Diversity and Inclusion:
PacificSource values the diversity of the people we hire and serve. We are committed to creating a diverse environment and fostering a workplace in which individual differences are appreciated, respected and responded to in ways that fully develop and utilize each person’s talents and strengths.
The Marketing Data Analyst will help develop and maintain ongoing marketing data dashboards, provide actionable insights based on user behavior, and provide strategic support to business leaders. This position serves as an expert in campaign tracking, testing, measuring and finding areas to improve in our digital marketing efforts. The ideal candidate will be able to manage multiple data sources and identify process improvements in how the data is tracked and reported.
- Create and maintain data dashboards with visual software such as Tableau using data from marketing platforms such as Google Analytics, Hotjar, MOZ, Facebook, LinkedIn, email campaign software, CRM, telephonic and other marketing data platforms.
- Use data narratives and KPI’s to identify insights, trends, and business opportunities and effectively present these to stakeholders
- Assume a leadership role in ensuring the integrity and accuracy of key databases populated by critical marketing data centers such as CRM, Call Center dialer, email platforms, Digital Asset managers, marketing campaigns, and customer reviews.
- Interpret data and create ongoing and ad hoc report to interpret data and create ongoing and ad hoc reports.
- Create and maintain accurate taxonomies and meta-data for digital assets and ensure data integrity.
- Manage data segmentation for audience marketing campaigns
- Strong understanding of demand generation methodology and response measurement.
- Identifies process and system improvement opportunities by monitoring existing metrics, analyzing data and partnering with internal teams as needed. Develops data sets to enable self-service data analysis within the sales and marketing groups.
- Plan and implement marketing attribution models within a multi-channel advertising environment using data from Google Analytics, Facebook, CRM and other marketing automation software.
- Meet department and company performance and attendance expectations.
- Maintains current knowledge of marketing, marketing research, and data science trends.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
A minimum of 3 years’ experience working as an analyst in a direct response marketing business or team.
Education, Certificates, Licenses:
BA in Statistics, Analytics, Marketing (or similar field) or equivalent work experience required
Ability to manage multiple data sources and identify process improvements in how the data is tracked and reported. Expertise using visual data software such as Tableau or similar data visualization software. Experience with lead generation methodologies including cost per acquisition, cost per lead, customer lifetime value and other sales funnel data. Outstanding, expert-level statistical analysis and mathematics skills including strong understanding or taxonomy and meta-data management.
- Building Customer Loyalty
- Building Strategic Work Relationships
- Building Trust
- Continuous Improvement
- Contributing to Team Success
- Planning and Organizing
- Work Standards
Work inside in a general office setting with ergonomically configured equipment. Travel is required approximately 10% of the time.
- We are committed to doing the right thing.
- We are one team working toward a common goal.
- We are each responsible for customer service.
- We practice open communication at all levels of the company to foster individual, team and company growth.
- We actively participate in efforts to improve our many communities-internally and externally.
- We encourage creativity, innovation, and the pursuit of excellence.
Stoop and bend. Sit and/or stand for extended periods of time while performing core job functions. Repetitive motions to include typing, sorting and filing. Light lifting and carrying of files and business materials. Ability to read and comprehend both written and spoken English. Communicate clearly and effectively.
This job description indicates the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this position and is subject to change. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive list of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this position. Employment remains AT-WILL at all times.
To apply for this job please visit pacificsource.wd5.myworkdayjobs.com.