At OnPoint, it’s more than just having a job, it’s about starting and growing your career. We’re dedicated to supporting you through your journey from the minute you first walk in the door. With our help, you will be an expert in the products and services that we offer and you’ll be able to provide members with sound and practical financial advice. We’re looking for outgoing, friendly and helpful people. Can you provide exceptional member service? Are you a dependable team player? Can you work efficiently and are you good at multitasking? Your career in the financial services industry can start right here, right now!
Proactively supports the branch team with exceptional member service to include eye contact, active lobby management, checking in with waiting members, interest and willing to help, greeting members warmly and thanking them by name, energy in body language and tone, using friendly comments and insuring members current and future needs are fulfilled.
- Opens new consumer and business accounts, Fiduciary, IRA’s, CD’s, checking and loans. Focus on retention of current loan and deposit business and developing new consumer and business relationships.
- Listening, identifying, processing and recommending solutions. Takes initiative to utilize all available resources to ensure members are assisted completely.
- Performs both account and loan maintenance, assists with submitting necessary documentation to support transactions.
- Conduct outbound calling to members in order to further develop and/or retain lending and deposit relationships.
- Acts as liaison between members and off-site employee’s and departments to resolve issues, assist with courtesy signings, and completion of required forms and documents.
- Listens for clues and identifies cross-sell opportunities and refers to appropriate staff members as appropriate.
- Maintains cash drawer and balances within guidelines established by Credit Union.
- Performs any additional duties as required by the Branch Management Team for the overall operations of the branch.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Demonstrated knowledge and experience with financial and lending operating systems.
- Ability to give exceptional member service and have strong interpersonal communication skills.
- Work effectively as part of a team and individually to consistently meet and exceed set goals determined by the Credit Union.
- Ability to coordinate and complete a variety of assignments simultaneously and prioritize work.
- Ability to be self-directed and work under limited direct supervision.
High school diploma or GED required.
A minimum of 1-2 years previous financial institution, retail sales, or customer service position involving cash experience preferred.
Bilingual skills are a plus.
To apply for this job please visit careers-onpointcu.icims.com.