Are you passionate about supporting your community? Do you have an Associate’s or Bachelor’s degree in Early Childhood Education or related field? Do you have at least 3 years of experience working within the Early Childhood Education field? Then the CCR Inclusion Educator position might be for you! Come to work for one of Oregon’s 100 Best Non-Profits and help affect constructive change in people’s lives.
Compensation: $27.99/hour (Plus $0.50/hour for Spanish/English bilingual ability)
Hours: Regular full-time (40 hours/week)
Benefits: 100% premium paid Medical, Dental, Vision and Life Insurance, Agency paid Retirement plan (up to 6%), almost 2 weeks of vacation time accrued in your first year, plus 14 paid Holidays annually, and a separate sick leave accrual
Overview of Key Duties and Responsibilities:
To implement Spark, Oregon’s quality recognition and improvement system, and continuous quality improvement of the early education system in Central Oregon. Works under the direction of the Associate Director of Grants Management. This position conducts coaching activities with early educator to implement best practice, provide technical and individualized assistance, and monitor program progress. The position implements quality improvement activities and efforts to ensure services to all programs and early educators across the continuum of care.
- AA in Early Childhood Care and Education
-In lieu of an AA, Step 7 on the Oregon Registry with a plan to earn a Step 10 required
- Bachelor’s degree in Early Childhood Education or related field preferred
- Three years of direct service in the field of Early Childhood Care and Education required
- One year experience supporting adult professional development required
- Experience as an Early Education Center Director preferred
- Knowledge of community child care programs, subsidies, community resources, and state regulations pertaining to child care preferred
- Bilingual preferred
- Required prior to date of hire and throughout employment
- Valid driver’s license
- Proof of current auto insurance
- Enrollment in the Central Background Registry
- Access to reliable transportation
To apply for this job please visit www.neighborimpact.org.