Website Mosaic Medical
Mosaic Medical prides itself on being an innovative health system that pioneers unique and creative ways to provide and improve patient access to health care. Since our founding in 2002 we have proudly served insured and uninsured patients regardless of age, ethnicity, or income.
We focus on a holistic approach to patient care by incorporating behavioral health, pharmacy, and nutrition support to serve patients in the most meaningful way. At Mosaic Medical, you will work with incredibly dedicated and mission-centered peers and be part of a dynamic team based environment.
Mosaic Medical offers more than just a job, it is a lifestyle. A lifestyle of serving others. A lifestyle of being an integral part of your community. A lifestyle that offers work/life balance. A lifestyle of enjoying the outdoors! Central Oregon offers over 300 days of sunshine a year, so enjoy a PTO day on the mountain, biking/hiking trails, or the river! A lifestyle that improves lives, including yours. Of course, we also offer a great benefit package!
The Prescription Refill Assistant is a position that provides support to clinics with patient prescription refill coordination and medication pre-authorizations.
- Complete refill requests for the Mosaic Medical system using established procedures.
- Transmit or re-transmit prescription information to pharmacy.
- Process medication prior authorizations in a timely and efficient manner through coordination of insurance, primary care provider and patient requests.
- Assist with filing, copying, faxing, and other clerical duties when time is available and at direction of supervisor.
- Provide administrative support for the care team.
Skills & Knowledge
Familiarity/experience with client interaction on the telephone. Typing skills at 30 WPM. Basic personal computer skills and comfort with Microsoft Windows® operating system. EHR experience, EPIC experience a plus.
- Required: High School or better.
- Preferred: 1 year: Minimum of one year of administrative experience. Clinical and/or pharmacy experience preferred.
To apply for this job please visit recruiting.ultipro.com.