Website Machk Industries
machk Industries is a digital retail agency focused on helping brands manage their presence on the leading e-commerce marketplaces.
Warehouse Associate Job Summary
We are currently seeking a reliable, hardworking Warehouse Associate to join our growing e-commerce business. In this position, you will perform various warehouse activities as well as receive, input, sort, load, and unload products. You will organize stock, maintain inventory, and process, pack, and ship orders. A keen attention to detail is a must, as you will be inspecting products for defects and reporting damages as needed.
Warehouse Associate Duties + Responsibilities
- Process, pack, and ship orders accurately
- Maintain inventory of products; restock as needed
- Inspect products for damages; report as needed
- Maintain a clean and safe warehouse environment
- Receive and appropriately sort and store incoming products
- Prepare products for shipping
- Follow all safety protocol and warehouse procedures
- Ability to work some evenings and weekends; available for overtime as needed
Warehouse Associate Skills + Qualifications
- High school diploma or equivalent preferred
- Proven work experience in a warehouse setting is preferred, but not required
- Familiarity with the use of hand trucks, pallet jacks, and other necessary warehouse equipment
- Ability to skillfully and safely operate equipment
- Good working knowledge of warehouse data systems
- Solid communication skills and inventory skills
- Physical stamina and dexterity necessary for the work; ability to lift or move at least 50 lbs. and stand on your feet up to 4-6 hours per day
- Capable of thinking creatively and spatially, in order to efficiently and effectively organize inventory
- Demonstrates excellent time management skills and attention to detail
- Ability to learn quickly and thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Works well in a team environment
- Exhibits consistent attendance and punctuality
- Must have reliable transportation to and from work
How to Apply
Please submit your cover letter and resume below. In your cover letter, please describe why you’re interested in working with machk Industries and address how you meet our listed skills and qualifications. We look forward to hearing from you!
To apply for this job please visit machkindustries.com.