Lonza Pharma & Biotech has an opening for a Warehouse Operator at our location in Bend, Oregon.
- Read, understand and demonstrate proficiency on Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs)
- Monitor inventory levels of GMP (Good Manufacturing Practice) materials and replacement parts
- Can operate independently on one process train – SDD (Spray Dry Dispersion), Pharmacy, or subset of SDM (Solid Dose Manufacturing)
- Execute against Manufacturing Batch Records (MBR)
- To be aware of and act in accordance with all safety precautions and GMP requirements relevant to the task being performed
- Actively engage in departmental continuous improvement activities, questioning current practices to actively promote and improve the work space area
- Manage Inventory Control System
- Complete required Material Management Forms: Receiving Forms, Shipping Forms, Material Disposal Forms
- Responsible for Shipping/ Receiving and various inventory duties
- Hazardous Waste Manager
- Complete paperwork and notifications required to ship materials to the customer
- Transport materials to appropriate locations, document material chain of custody
- Other responsibilities as required
- Minimum High School diploma or GED
- Some work experience in materials management functions preferred
- Some work experience in the pharmaceutical industry or a structured work place with standard procedures and timelines preferred
- Solid reading, writing, and documentation skills
- Promote safety and demand high quality standards for work being performed
- Team player, open and reliable character with good interpersonal and communication skills
Every day, Lonza’s products and services have a positive impact on millions of people. For us, this is not only a great privilege, but also a great responsibility. How we achieve our business results is just as important as the achievements themselves. At Lonza, we respect and protect our people and our environment. Any success we achieve is no success at all if not achieved ethically.
People come to Lonza for the challenge and creativity of solving complex problems and developing new ideas in life sciences. In return, we offer the satisfaction that comes with improving lives all around the world. The satisfaction that comes with making a meaningful difference.
Lonza is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a qualified individual with disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
To apply for this job please visit www.lonza.com.