Website Hospice of Redmond
Are you looking for a career that allows you to make a difference and be a part of a work family? We may be the organization you are looking for – be a part of a “our family caring for yours” culture! We pride ourselves on compassionate care, teamwork, and excellence. Be a part of a great mission, build relationships with amazing people – and make an impact!
- Represent Hospice of Redmond to our Central Oregon communities, supporting our patients and their loved ones with compassion and integrity.
- Responsible for the development and implementation of our marketing plan, resulting in a documented increase in Hospice of Redmond referrals and market share.
- Promote and represent Hospice of Redmond, its programs, and events to the Central Oregon community. Assist in the development of sponsorships and relationships with businesses, individuals and organizations interested in supporting Hospice’s events and programs.
- Responsible for the implementation of an ongoing development program to secure grants, sponsorships, and donors.
- Create and follow a sales plan with measurable goals and objectives, analyzing results and adjusting plan accordingly to achieve an increase in Hospice of Redmond referrals and market share.
- Function as the primary sales and marketing contact for referral sources including but not limited to community members, physicians, discharge planners, residential and care facilities.
- Act as our liaison with referral sources to improve communication and understanding of the needs and wants of the referral sources.
- Conduct in person sales visits to referral sources monthly according to the sales plan, document sales activities and track results.
- Works with Patient Care Manager to arrange in-services of a clinical nature as requested by referral sources.
- Assist with preparing marketing and event budgets and provide periodic progress reports for each event.
- Supports hospice staff and programs by creating promotional/collateral materials as needed, as well as assist in the recruiting of volunteers and support.
- Assume active role engaging relations with media representatives and serves as a liaison to enhance community relations.
- Assist in coordinating other projects as assigned by the Operations Manager and Executive Director.
- Schedule regular events, supporting community education opportunities and training. Complete administrative duties for events – assist with managing on-site productions and clean-up for events as necessary. Close-out each event as required.
- Coordinate event logistics, publicity, advertising, collateral design, flyers, and distribute them to our community. Serve as liaison to vendors as needed. Prepare and modify event contracts as requested.
- Assist with preparing budgets and provide periodic progress reports to Marketing Team and staff for each event.
- Support and assist in the coordination of our Festival of Trees fundraiser. Cultivate and expand sponsorship development and fulfillment for Hospice events and programs.
- Work with the Volunteer and Bereavement Coordinators to support, promote, fundraise, and obtain volunteers for events.
- Manage marketing budget, track event finances including check requests, invoicing, and reporting.
Grant Writing & Development:
- Implements an ongoing grant writing program that solicits grants from local, state, and/or national sources. Responsible for coordinating grant administration including reporting back to funding sources.
- Develop strategies necessary to implement a planned giving program including information on bequests, endowments and memorial giving.
- Assist with the ongoing development of and management database of donors/contributors and prepare reports as needed.
- Communicate and demonstrate the mission of Hospice of Redmond, build relationships that promote the growth of our community, organization, and partners.
- Demonstrate self-management skills, drive sales, and tabulate results.
- Must have the ability to manage multiple priorities.
- Ability to work successfully with a variety of organizations and individuals.
- Ability to organize, prioritize, assess, and communicate effectively with honesty and integrity.
- Maintain patient/family confidentiality, adhering to HIPAA requirements.
Category II: Tasks that involve no exposure to blood, body fluids, or tissues but employment may require performing unplanned Category I tasks.
(May include patient contact: i.e. We Honor Veteran pinning ceremonies)
- Hospice/medical knowledge and experience preferred.
- Evidence of successful sales, marketing, relationship development, event planning, fundraising and public relations.
- Self-directed and able to work with minimal supervision.
- Excel in written and oral communications, including letter correspondence, and promotional materials.
- Ability to work in multiple disciplines and with various individuals.
- Ability to successfully use a variety of computer applications including word processing and creative suites.
- Valid Oregon driver’s license and access to adequate transportation to carry out functions.
Hospice of Redmond is a drug free workplace.
Hospice of Redmond is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.
To apply for this job please visit www.paycomonline.net.