As the Clinical Account Manager (CAM) here at Hologic, you will lead the way to achieve year on year growth within your territory for our GYN Surgical portfolio inclusive of NovaSure™ global endometrial ablation and MyoSure™ tissue removal systems. Your success will expand our geographical reach, helping thousands of people to live healthier, longer lives whilst simultaneously developing your personal brand as an expert in the medical device field. You will achieve this by:
- Sculpting the strategic business plan to maximize Hologic’s market share. You will develop and manage sales funnels to analyze, track and provide accurate forecasts.
- Crafting long-lasting relationships with our new and existing customers, becoming a trusted advisor and partner to key decision makers.
- Providing clinical expertise in the surgical space. Supporting physicians and other clinical professionals with technical support in surgery.
- Educating through case coverage our surgeons and nurses on NovaSure™ and MyoSure™ technology.
- Collaborating effectively with your wider team including clinical, sales, service, technology and national accounts
What We Expect:
- Bachelor’s degree required in a scientific, biomedical, business or marketing discipline.
- Our mission is to be a global champion, and to do this we need you to be passionate, best-in-class and grounded in science. You will have the natural ability to build meaningful business relationships, be able to handle objections and negotiations eloquently.
- Demonstrating 1 – 2+ years of sales experience. Medical sales experience is an advantage. You’ll be the top performer in your existing company, winning prestigious awards such as Presidents Club and/or Circle of Excellence.
- Since this position requires extensive driving during the workday, a valid driving license and satisfactory driving record, as well as a serviceable vehicle available for work use is mandatory.
- Additional Details:
- Since this position requires extensive driving during the workday, a valid driving license and satisfactory driving record, as well as a serviceable vehicle available for work use is mandatory. The position requires traveling to regional accounts and medical conventions which may necessitate overnight stays.
So why join Hologic?
We are committed to making Hologic the company where top talent comes to grow. For you to succeed, we want to enable you with the tools and knowledge required and so we provide comprehensive training when you join as well as continued development and training throughout your career.
We offer a competitive salary as well as quarterly commission based on sales target.
If you have the right skills and experience and want to join our team, apply today.
The total compensation range for this role is $75,000 to $120,000 . This is based on a base salary and commission plan combination. Final compensation packages will ultimately depend on factors including relevant experience, skillset, knowledge, territory/ geography, education, business needs, market demand and performance versus quota
To apply for this job please visit careers.hologic.com.