Website Here & Now Media Group, LLC
Publisher, Social Media Influencer, High End Building magazines
Skills useful for this position include:
- One or more years of experience as a Social Media Coordinator or similar role.
- Proficient in business posts on social media platforms.
- Understand SEO and web traffic data.
- Finding assets to set up social media calendar for blogs and posts, etc
- Event management
- Familiar with web page design and publishing (Word Press) and setting up landing pages for our clients
- Must be able to multitask.
- Critical thinker and problem-solver.
- Works well with a team.
- Organized and self-motivated.
- Excellent time management.
- Exceptional at communication and building relationships.
- Familiar with contact management software, Google sheets, Excel, Word, etc
- Adobe InDesign, Photoshop and Premier useful but not required.
What are the daily duties of a Social Media Coordinator?
On a typical day, a Social Media Coordinator starts by checking the progress of social media campaigns. They pull data in response to specific posts and compile reports to discuss during marketing meetings. Throughout the day, they monitor one or more of the company’s social media profiles to respond to comments. They work with other marketing professionals to create a posting schedule across social media profiles. Social Media Coordinators also participate in marketing meetings to relay the success of current campaigns and develop strategies for future campaign ideas.
Who does our Social Media Coordinator report to?
The Social Media Coordinator will report to the Website Manager to receive instructions about marketing campaigns and initiatives.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com