Website HaydenHomes Hayden Homes
Join one of the Best Companies to Work for in Oregon, Washington and Idaho!
How You Will Contribute:
The Contracts and Funding Administrator is responsible for providing support to the Sales Team and Accounting Department on contracts and funding, respectively. This includes ensuring full contract delivery and efficient loan funding through collaboration with colleagues, lending institutions, and customers. Additionally, the Administrator manages project timelines through the financial system, keeping team members and customers informed on project status to ensure successful completion.
- Contract Audit and Review: responsible for tracking and auditing construction contracts for accuracy, maintaining current electronic contract document databases, and ensuring accuracy of build information in the database by creating addendums and emails for contract discrepancies and clarification.
- Sales Team Support: serves as a liaison who will manage the recording of sales contracts and cancellations, facilitate communication between sales and Support Center departments, manage commissions and referral fees, and hold sales team members accountable for the accuracy and completeness of contracts.
- Construction Loan Approval Processing: Ensures that contract documents and all requirements are provided to the financial institutions holding construction loans for our customers.
- Job Costing: Performs job costing analysis on residential builds. Determines, maintains, and tracks project costs.
How You Will Succeed:
You are a great communicator who has a strong service focus and knack for building good relationships. You are detail oriented and like to collaborate with a strong team. You are comfortable with seeking information to resolve matters that arise and know how to utilize your time wisely and efficiently to ensure your tasks are completed against tight time frames.
What You Can Offer:
- High School diploma or GED required.
- Specialized knowledge
- Understanding of contractual documents and basic construction terminology.
- Knowledge of basic lending practices
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office programs, including Word, Excel and Outlook, Microsoft Office One Drive, PDF, and DocuSign.
- Proficiency in data entry.
- Ability to communicate effectively, both verbal and written, to various audiences.
- Ability to creatively solve problems and work under time constraints with minimal supervision.
- Ability to utilize basic math skills including addition, subtraction, multiplication, and division to perform calculations.
- Ability to work with team members to produce quality work within tight timeframes while managing multiple priorities simultaneously.
- High degree of accuracy, attention to detail and confidentiality.
- Ability to be flexible and react quickly to changing business conditions.
- Proven ability to calculate, post and manage accounting figures and financial records.
- Ability to plan, organize, prioritize and manage multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment
- Two years of related accounting, construction or real estate experience preferred.
How You Will Be Rewarded:
Hayden Homes’ compensation and benefits package consists of a competitive base salary along with generous health care coverage including medical, dental and vision benefits for team members and dependents, flexible spending accounts, life and disability insurance, 401(k) plan with company match, a team member home purchase discount, paid time off, volunteer time off, education reimbursement and career development opportunities.
To apply for this job please visit workforcenow.adp.com.