SUMMARY OF POSITION:
Serves customer by transporting crews safely and on time.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Maintain customer relations by transporting crews safely and efficiently.
- Determines condition of equipment by inspecting vehicle prior to each trip and completing van inspection forms, documenting and physical damage, mechanical or vehicle concerns.
- Ensures operation of vehicle by completing preventative maintenance as required
- Reports any needed repairs or safety concerns with vehicle.
- Communicates in a timely manner with the Dispatch Center on trip information.
- Maintains the cleanliness of the company vehicle as required by your location.
- Agrees to abide by all company safety policies
- All other duties as assigned.
To perform this position successfully, an individual must be able to meet each essential duty and responsibility to a satisfactorily level. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skills, and/or experience required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Valid Driver’s License with no more than 2 moving violations within the last 3 years, no driving-related alcohol or drug related convictions within the last 3 years, no careless/reckless driving conviction with the last 3 years.
- Clean Controlled Substance Screen
- Must be at least 21 years of age
- Have a clear understanding of the English language
- Ability to safely operate a motor vehicle
- Required to live within 20 miles of the rail yard, as this position works on an on-call basis
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
This position requires an individual to have a valid driver license with less than 3 moving violations, and no drug or alcohol related convictions, and no reckless/careless driving within the past 3 years, and general educational experience.
To apply for this job please visit secure.jobappnetwork.com.