Website gentledental Gentle Dental
The Oral Health Community Healthcare Worker is responsible for helping patients and community members navigate and access dental, community services and other resources while creating a welcoming and safe dental environment. The Community Healthcare Worker supports the (rural, outreach, mobile, Tiny House) dental team (dentist, hygienist) and is also responsible for transporting the mobile dental unit to rural partner sites.
Monday – Friday
4- Ten hour shifts
- Employee Assistance Program
- Medical and pharmacy, dental, vision (for employees and their families)
- Basic life, AD&D, and long-term disability insurance
- 6 Paid holidays and 1 Paid floating holiday
- PTO (80 hours per year for hourly; 120 hours per year for salaried)
- 401k plan and deferred compensation plan
- Referral Bonus Pay ($2K-$5K depending on role)
- Certificate from an Accredited Dental Assisting Program
- Valid health care provider CPR/BLS Certificate
- High School Diploma or its equivalent.
- Experience working in a community-based setting for at least 1 to 2 years.
- X-Ray Certification
- Commercial Driver’s License A (weights only, no air or combo)
- Knowledge of dental terminology preferred.
- Understand the rural communities served.
- Spanish, Dari, or Guatemalan speaker.
- Certified Community Health Worker with the Oregon Health Authority preferred, but training available
- Two years of experience in the driving or delivery field operating a heavy vehicle
- Must possess a valid State Driver’s License and a good driving record.
- Ensuring that the unit is clean and in proper working condition at all times;
- Determining and following safe and efficient routes,
- Maintaining transportation and maintenance records for vehicle and unit,
- Completes pre-operation and post-operation checks of the mobile clinic.
- Safely transports the mobile dental clinic to and from a storage site to schools, community centers, and similar sites,
To apply for this job please visit recruiting2.ultipro.com.