Driver / operator of company vehicles. Provides courteous and efficient delivery and pick-up of packages. Checks shipments for conformance to FedEx features of service and provides related customer service functions.
- High School Diploma/G.E.D.
- Must Be Licensed For Type Of Vehicle Assigned.
- Ability To Lift 50 Lbs.
- Ability To Maneuver Packages Of Any Weight Above 50 Lbs With Appropriate Equipment And/Or Assistance From Another Person.
- Good Human Relations And Verbal Communication Skills.
- Neat Appearance Since Customer Contact Is Required.
- Must Meet Qualifications As Outlined In Section 391 Of The Federal Motor Carrier Safety Regulations.
- Requires Medical Exam In Accordance With Fhwa Or Faa Regulations.
Non-Covered Safety Sensitive Position. Medical Exam Required. Ability to work in a constant state of alertness and in a safe manner.
Full Time $17.79 hr. + Benefits! This position is Monday to Friday, approximately 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM, but may vary due to operational needs.
Must have a valid driver license for the last 36 months. Must pass a background check, MVR check, DOT physical and drug screen.
Must meet USPS requirements for US residency and Selective Service registration.
Registration verification available at https://www.sss.gov/Home/Verification.
FedEx Express is an EEO/AA employer and prohibits discrimination and harassment against any applicant or employee on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, citizenship, genetic information, age (except for bona fide occupational qualifications), sex, pregnancy (including childbirth or a related medical condition), disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, military leave or service, status as a disabled veteran or other covered veteran status, participation in EEO protected activity, any other status protected by federal, state, or local law, or association with a person on the basis of one or more of the foregoing.
FedEx Express is an AA/EEO/Veterans/Disabled Employer.
To apply for this job please visit careers.fedex.com.