Would you like to work for a stable, secure, and fast-growing airline where you will be stimulated, challenged, and have the opportunity to develop your career? If so, read on! Come and work with the best of the best at Envoy Air where you will join a team committed to providing outstanding service.
- Amazing employee flight privileges within the American Airlines global network
- Training and development programs to take your career to the next level
- Comprehensive health and life benefits (subject to location)
How will you make an impact?
- Create a positive start to a passenger’s trip by being the first to greet the passenger and providing a seamless check-in and ticketing experience
- Use appropriate reservation/ticketing software to rebook itineraries, issue boarding passes, and calculate and collect any appropriate fees
- Inform passengers through all aspects of their experience with American Airlines by communicating appropriate information about their trips and belongings
- Collaborate with the internal team to ensure passenger information is processed accurately and flights are sent out on time
- Listen to passengers and resolve their issues in accordance to company policies and procedures as a result of flight interruptions in a timely and friendly manner
- May work in the Baggage Service Office to track the location of baggage and handle passenger questions
Who are we looking for?
- Minimum age: 18
- High school diploma, GED, or international equivalent
- Possess a valid, unexpired and unsuspended driver’s license; some license restrictions may prohibit a candidate from qualifying for this position
- Ability to work rotating shifts including days, overnights, weekends, holidays, and rotating days off
- Flexible to work additional hours with short notice when operationally necessary
- Must be able to carry, bend, lift and turn with bags weighing up to 75 lbs.
- Must be customer focused, detail oriented, and interested about the airline industry
- Able to communicate in a clear, polite, and friendly manner
- Must be comfortable working with computers and ability to learn new computer programs
- Must be able to read, write, fluently speak, and understand the English language
- Authorized to work in the United States without sponsorship
To apply for this job please visit us-envoyair.icims.com.