Website Eagle Crest
The HOA Property Services Administrator is responsible for handling the administrative elements of the Property Services Department for the HOA. This is a full-time customer facing role that requires frequent communication and collaboration with customers managers and vendors. The Property Services team provides facility management maintenance and services for a wide range of business units within homeowner associations and vacation resort properties. Management-level associates are expected to work as much of each workday as is necessary to complete their job responsibilities; for OEM associates overtime does apply and is calculated accordingly.
- College degree preferred or equivalent experience.
- Minimum two years administrative experience.
- Experience in bookkeeping preferred
- Proven Customer Service experience required.
- Experience as an office administrator office assistant or relevant role preferred with recent supervisory or managerial involvement
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal abilities (People skills positive phone/email etiquette writing skills service-oriented diplomatic and occasionally shows the ability to be firm with tact)
- Sound knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
- Inventory management
- Intelligence (ability and natural aptitude for learning new skills responding and adapting)
- Reliability and Consistency- we are looking for a stable and reliable candidate that sees this position as a long-term livelihood and growth opportunity
- Excellent organizational skills/aptitudes; motivated and self-driven
- Familiarity with office management procedures and basic accounting principles
- Typing (50wpm or faster preferred)
- First point of contact in handling customer inquiries or complaints
- Billing scheduling and coordinating
- Assist colleagues whenever necessary
- Other duties as assigned.
Eagle Crest is a full-service destination resort located just outside the city of Redmond on 1700 acres in the high desert of Central Oregon. Nestled against the majestic Cascade Mountains near Bend, Oregon, Eagle Crest boasts over 300 days of sunshine each year with an annual rainfall of less than nine inches.
After an initial waiting period, those hired into full time positions are eligible for a competitive benefits package that includes the following:
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Coverage
- Short-Term and Long-Term Disability Income
- Term Life and AD&D Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Employee Assistance Program
- 401k Retirement Plan
To apply for this job please visit careers-aimbridge.icims.com.