Website Diamond Parking
Overall responsibility/accountability for all aspects of cashiering, including recording, handling, and depositing money from all parking-related operations.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
Include but are not limited to the following, as additional duties and responsibilities may be assigned.
- Provide a courteous and professional relationship with all customers, vendors, co-workers and managers. “Treat others as you would want to be treated.”
- Properly collect, record, and deposit in the designated bank all monies or cash equivalents and accompanying documentation at the end of each shift.
- Accurately complete and submit all required paperwork for each shift, including vehicles in and out, if applicable.
- Accurately cash out tickets, if applicable.
- Immediately report any damages incurred, and any claims of damage incurred reported by customer to their vehicle, and/or complete an incident report.
- Accurately dispatch drivers to airport terminals, if applicable.
- Accurately clock in/out at scheduled work times, using the manual time card or electronic time clock, as applicable.
- Report any maintenance required, such as potholes, missing or broken signage, or other hazards, or any vehicles meeting impound criteria to supervisor, if applicable.
- Alert supervisor to any and all unusual circumstances at the facility.
- Maintain a clean booth, station, or location, ensuring that trash and debris are cleared from the location throughout the day.
- Maintain onsite signage displays as directed, keeping all components clean and in good repair, if applicable.
- Maintain a neat, professional appearance at all times. While on the job, wear the designated uniform, if required, and display identification badge
- Regular, consistent attendance during scheduled work hours and the ability to work overtime if requested
- With the exception of scheduled legal rest and meal breaks, remain visible to tenants and guests to greet and provide information to guests
To successfully perform this job, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty and responsibility satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Education/Experience: High school diploma, or general education degree (ged), or one to three months related experience or training desirable. An equivalent combination of education and experience is acceptable. Must be comfortable with data entry, using electronic devices.
Licenses: Valid state-issued driver’s license and proof of insurance card. May be required to pass a company driving skills test.
Language Skills: Able to read, write and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence and memos in english. Able to effectively communicate in one-on-one and small group situations, such as customers, clients, or other employees of the organization.
Mathematical Skills: Able to add, subtract, multiply and divide, using whole numbers, to compute costs of parking and make change. Able to perform these operations using units of american money. Able to keep records according to prescribed system. May be required to use adding machine, calculator, or cash register.
Reasoning Ability: Able to apply common sense when performing duties and following written and oral instructions. Ability to deal with problems involving a few variables in standard situations.
Physical Demands: While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; and reach with hands and arms. The employee frequently is required to walk or run, and sit. The employee is occasionally required to climb, balance, stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus.
Work Environment: Frequent exposure to wet and/or humid conditions, fumes, or airborne particles and outside weather conditions. The work environment noise level is usually moderate and occasionally loud.
Other: Able to transfer/relocate to another facility/location without notice at any time.
Note: All employees are subject to internal audits to ensure compliance of all policies and procedures related to recording, handling and depositing of money received and of other duties assigned. In the event an employee fails an internal audit, the consequence may be disciplinary action, up to and including termination of employment.
To apply for this job please visit www.diamondparkingcareers.com.