Deschutes Brewery is currently recruiting for a full-time Warehouse Operator! The Operator is responsible for physically building mixed SKU pallets for shipments using our ERP system. You will perform duties in accordance with standard operating procedures while safely operating a forklift in a busy warehouse setting.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Ensure work areas are kept clean, neat and well organized
- Pick, transact in ERP, wrap, tag and store mixed SKU pallets
- Correctly pull perishable items in FEFO and LEFO
- Keep pick area stocked
- Develop and maintain a positive, cooperative and team-oriented relationships with co-workers, leads, supervisors, managers and others you come into contact with throughout your job.
- Perform general warehouse duties including moving and organizing materials, truck loading and unloading, operate warehouse equipment.
- All other duties as assigned.
Other Functions and Special Position Requirements:
- Live and work by all of Deschutes Breweries core values
- A high attention to detail, quality, and the ability to “Own It”
- Complete all other tasks or projects assigned
- Interface with internal and external customers in a professional manner
- Ability to follow food safety procedures and compliance.
- Ability to follow all GMP and COVID 19 procedures
- 1-2 years experience picking items in a warehouse setting
- 1-2 years experience driving a forklift
- 1-2 years experience ERP and scan gun usage
Preferred Qualifications and Education:
- Truckload shipping and receiving
- Inventory control
- Class A CLD holder
- Packaging food grade products in an industrial setting
Studies have shown that women and people of color are less likely to apply for jobs unless they believe they meet every one of the qualifications as described in a job description. We are most interested in finding the best candidate for the job, and that candidate may be one who comes from a less traditional background. We would encourage you to apply, even if you don’t believe you meet every one of our qualifications described. If you are unsure whether you meet the qualifications of this position, or how this would be determined, please feel free to contact HR@deschutesbrewery.com to discuss your application.
To apply for this job please visit www.applicantpro.com.