The Packaging Operator will work closely with other co-owners of the team to operate the packaging line. Duties include but are not limited to operating various pieces of equipment on the packaging line. Quality Control and constantly checking for accuracy such as bottled on dates, expiration dates, batch numbers. Changing bottle labels, lifting heavy boxes of labels, and bottle caps. Assisting the team, and leaders with various tasks throughout the day. The shift for this position will be 3pm – 1:30am Monday – Thursday.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for maintaining a safety, quality, and efficiency mindset
- Responsible for operating high speed packaging equipment in a team-based environment
- Load materials
- Troubleshoot equipment and material issues
- Complete quality checks with 100% accuracy
- Work closely and effectively with other department co-owners of all levels
- Manage direct work area
- Responsible for assisting with SOP creation & training
- Work with shift lead and maintenance team to resolve issues
- Interpret manufacturer manuals and specifications
- All other duties as assigned.
- Previous manufacturing experience
- Strong mechanical and trouble shooting skills
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Experience in a team-based work environment
Medical, Dental, Vision, 401(k), Beer
To apply for this job please visit deschutesbrewery.applicantpro.com.