Deschutes Brewery is currently hiring for a second shift Shuttle Driver! The Shuttle Driver’s primary responsibilities are to support the Packaging and Shipping teams by moving raw materials and packaged product in an efficient, timely and safe manner between the loading dock and our warehouse, located across the street. Pallets then need to be off loaded by forklift and organized properly in the warehouse using an Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) system. This position will assist with preventative maintenance on the tractor trailer and trailer movements between multiple docks. Safety and a sharp eye for detail are top priorities.
Class A CDL is required – We are willing to pay the training and licensing for the right candidate! This position is typically scheduled Monday – Thursday from 3:30pm – 2:00am. Pay (which includes a $3.00 per hour shift differential for any hours worked between 6pm and 6am) is equivalent to $22.45 – $25.24 per hour. Additionally, there is an option to earn another $5/hour for OTR (over the road) driving as needed if desired.
Just some of the awesome perks of working at Deschutes Brewery include:
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
- 401k with a 4% company match, vested immediately
- 2 weeks paid vacation, 1 week sick leave, and paid holidays
- “On Demand Pay” (get your money when you need it) available through DailyPay
- Employee stock ownership – be a part owner of Deschutes Brewery!
- Up to 50% discounts at Keen, Ruffwear, Outdoor Research, HydroFlask, Boot Barn, Dovetail Workwear, and more!!
- Deschutes Brewery and Boneyard merchandise and food discounts
- Uniform stipend
- Keg discounts
- And of course – free beer for those 21+!
- Ability to obtain or a current Class A CDL w/a clean driving record and clear drug testing record with ODOT
- Previous experience operating a forklift
- Ability to safely maneuver and stack packaging pallets
- Manually lifting 35-60lbs, and team lifting up to 75 lbs.
To apply for this job please visit deschutesbrewery.applicantpro.com.