Consolidated Supply Co. a Pacific Northwest plumbing, hydronic heating, and water works wholesale distributor is seeking an energetic Warehouse/Delivery Driver. This position will deliver product and perform various warehouse duties.
The warehouse/delivery driver, transports and picks up products for customers in a safe and efficient manner. This position makes deliveries and pick-ups promptly, keeping customer service a priority. Additionally, the warehouse/ delivery driver observes all safety regulations including driving safely and obeying all traffic rules and regulations. When not making deliveries, this position helps in our busy warehouse by performing general warehouse duties that may include shipping, receiving, picking orders, and material handling.
- Candidates will need a good driving record and a valid driver license.
- CDL license not required.
- Preferably six months to one year of experience making deliveries in a flatbed or box van.
- A desire to satisfy customer needs.
- At least six months experience in a warehouse or logistics environment preferred.
- Experience in forklift operation.
- Plumbing knowledge a plus but not required.
Consolidated Supply Co. offers:
- Competitive Pay
- 401k Profit Sharing w/ Employer Contribution
- Medical, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance
- Long-Term Disability
- Paid Holidays and Vacation
- Career Advancement Opportunities
- Employee Recognition Programs
Drug test required prior to employment. Equal Employment Opportunity/M/F/disability/protected veteran status.
To apply for this job please visit phg.tbe.taleo.net.