Website Columbia Distributing
The Warehouse Supervisor manages the day to day activities of the day and/or night shift warehouse workers. The position requires strong leadership and management skills. The Warehouse Supervisor plays a key role to the overall success of the warehouse.
- Supervise, instruct and train employees on daily execution of either day or night Warehouse logistics
- Assist with and provide information and feedback regarding personnel issues including hiring, training, evaluation, management, disciplining and following up on warehouse team concerns
- Communicate shift activities in a clear and appropriate manner to management and team leads
- Develop and maintain positive, cooperative and team-oriented relationships with co-workers, supervisors, managers and others you come into contact with throughout your job
- Ensure that all safety and compliance policies and procedures are followed
- Adhere to all state liquor laws and regulations
- Supervise and monitor productivity levels, efficiency flow and direct corrective action as needed
- Supervise and monitor inventory controls, product rotation, damage and spoils returns as it pertains to your area of responsibility
- Demonstrate behaviors consistent with those of the Company’s Core Values at all times
- Complete all other tasks or projects as assigned
- Follow up/follow through
- Safety minded
- Communication skills
- Dealing with difficult personalities
This position will manage a diverse group of warehouse leads and workers.
This job operates mostly indoors with occasional outdoor work.
- Lift/carry/push/pull 50 lbs. repetitively and up to 165 lbs.
- Bend/stoop/crouch/squat/use arms/wrists/hands/grasp
- Climb stairs/ladders
Expected Hours of Work
This is a full-time position, days and hours of work vary and may include weekends.
Required Education and Experience
- High school diploma or GED require
- Minimum of 21 years of age
Preferred Education and Experience
- Minimum three (3) years warehouse experience
- Minimum two (2) years supervisory/lead experience
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office suite
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Effective organizational and time management skills
- Excellent analytical, problem solving and attention to detail skills
- Ability to develop strong relationships with internal and external customers
To apply for this job please visit recruiting.adp.com.