We are looking for individuals who are career-minded and want to stay with us long-term. If you have experience working in a call center you will have special consideration but we routinely hire people with no answering service/call center experience. Our training is thorough and the technical, linguistic and “people” skills that we will teach you will prove valuable for the rest of your lifetime.
Because of the nature of this 24/7/365 business, with heavy call traffic on weekends, expect to work both Saturdays and Sundays, along with either two or three days during the week (our shifts are usually eight-hours-by-five-days, or ten-hours-by-four-days). Whatever your schedule, your two (or three) weekly days off will be in sequence.
Processing incoming calls for various businesses throughout the United States, and right here in Central Oregon, the Telephone Service Representative (TSR) utilizes a specialized telephone system designed for telephone answering services. Full training is provided. This is not a selling or “outbound calling” position. We process inbound calls only. The clients we serve include service businesses (whose personnel are in the field and away from their business phones); medical offices that receive emergency patient calls after normal business hours, property managers, veterinarians, heating and air conditioning companies, funeral homes, hi-tech companies, etc.
- Natural ability to communicate efficiently and courteously
- Must be reliable and dependable
- Empathetic and personable; professional demeanor
- Typing speed of at least 45WPM
- Aptitude to quickly learn and make correct decisions
- Solid command of the English language. Literate in the spoken and written word
- Absolutely drug-free. An initial drug screening test and subsequent random tests are given. If you use illegal drugs and somehow get through initial testing, your tenure with Centratel will be short as we drug test frequently and unannounced.
Wages and Benefits:
The beginning TSR is immediately eligible for additional monthly performance bonuses of up to 25% of hourly wages. A majority of our TSR staff routinely earns these bonuses.
Beginning TSRs who earn the performance bonus are at the $15.00 to $18.00 per hour earning level. With performance bonuses the average experienced TSR’s gross hourly wage is $19.00 per hour and above.
The following benefits are available after the 90-day introductory period:
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Medical & Vision Insurance (100% employer paid)
- Retirement plan with 3% match
To apply for this job please visit www.centratel.com.