Website Central Oregon Chiropractic
Patient Care Coordinator
***Please submit cover letter and resume for consideration***
If you are looking for a fast-paced career opportunity with a growing company and a rock star team who enjoys having fun, then this position is for you! We are looking to add a new full time team member to our office-someone who is positive, upbeat, driven, a go-getter and someone who is ready to make a difference!
Work Location and Schedule
Current Office Hours Monday thru Thursday 7:30 AM to 6 PM, fulltime. Hours may vary slightly.
We are a leading medical office in Central Oregon. Our office is a fast paced and focused on meeting the needs of our patients through a quality patient experience, including superior customer service with a focus quality care and respect for patient time. We take training and procedures seriously and we are always striving to improve in order to provide the best experience possible for our patients.
We truly believe we can transform lives in our community by helping our patients reach their health and wellness goals. Join our team and help us change the culture of health care!
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Basic math skills
- Customer service oriented
- Ability to support team through management of patient flow
- Medical Office Experience a plus
- Coordination of patient care and schedules
- Provide excellent patient service
- Timely and accurate patient payment collection
- Maintaining patient files
- Coordination of patient care with other healthcare providers
- Assist insurance department with patient balances and insurance related tasks
- Other duties as assigned
- Competitive Bonus Program (eligible after 90 days)
- Health Insurance upon qualifying
- Retirement Fund Options with Company Match upon qualifying
- Free access to Chiropractic care
- Free access to Massage therapy
- Salary $15.00-$17.00 DOE
- Personal protective equipment Provided
- Temperature Screenings
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com