The Site Supervisor supervises the daily operations of the office services team. Delivers office services such as document processing and retention, mail and messenger, office equipment, purchasing, and facilities maintenance that meet the needs of the client.
- Assist Site Manager in the supervision of activities at site location
- Supervise tasks or special projects at site location
- Resolve conflicts or issues that may arise among employees or between client and staff (involving Site Manager if needed)
- Train new employees on job duties and cross training of current staff
- Complete required logs, reports and other paperwork
- Perform quality check on all work
- High school Diploma or equivalent with some college preferred
- At least 1 year supervisory experience preferred in reprographic/mail setting
- Excellent customer service, professional attitude and appearance are a must
- Ability to work overtime & meet deadlines
- Possess strong communication skills
- Physical activity required including bending, climbing stairs, reaching, lifting and prolonged periods of sitting or standing
- May lift and/or move up to 40 lbs
What We Offer:
- Competitive pay & benefits!
- Comprehensive training and development programs that prepare employees to advance from within
- A company focused on creating a positive work and client environment
- Employee discounts on entertainment, products, and services nationwide!
Come Join Our Team!
To apply for this job please visit careers-cbps.icims.com.