Website CaliberAutoBody Caliber
At Caliber, our Purpose is Restoring the Rhythm of Your Life®. We are looking for individuals that have a desire to Do the Right Thing and thrive in a purpose-driven, team-driven culture that supports you to reach your full potential. If this sounds like you, please join us!
About this Opportunity
Responsible for the overall operation of their center, including Risk Management, Teammate development, Client Metrics, production and administration. Maintaining company goals and standards for performance, growth and world class customer service.
You’re excited about this opportunity because you will…
- Forecast goals and objectives for the Center and strive to meet them
- Recruit, recognize and retain talented teammates. Monitor the performance of all Center staff and provide leadership and coaching as well as ensure that all employees have the required training for their position
- Demonstrate a great ability to lead, develop, and inspire others to achieve success
- Supervise the sales, overall production and administration of the center
- Ensure that every associate follows all Caliber standards, policies and procedures
- Responsible for overall team engagement, including effectively leading team engagement meetings and communicating center scoreboard
- Periodically, review estimates to ensure accuracy and compliance with Company and Client guidelines
- Monitor current financial performance metrics and review previous month’s financial metrics to identify opportunities and trends
- Ensure DRP accounts are managed properly and update any changes or reviews are communicated to Regional staff
- Monitor the performance of each teammate and provide coaching through timely and specific feedback
- Ensure the center is qualified to meet the requirements of our OE/ Insurer and I-CAR partners
- Be responsible for the center’s regulatory compliance, including hazmat regulations and documentation
- Demonstrate behaviors consistent with the Company’s Vision, Mission and Values in all interactions with associates, customers, clients and vendors
- Establish and maintain good working relationships with other departments, insurance adjusters and customers to encourage repeat and referral business
- Comply with all Caliber safety rules, guidelines, standards. Create a culture of safety through good housekeeping and PPE usage.
- Other duties as assigned
We’re excited about you because:
- You have a HS or GED; Post-secondary education in collision repair preferred
- You have experience in auto repair industry or managing a team
- You are at least 18 years of age
- You have a valid Driver’s License and are eligible for coverage under Caliber’s insurance policy (Not an excluded driver)
- You have an advance understanding and knowledge of the repair process/procedures
- You have strong analytical and coordination capabilities; capable of effectively prioritizing and multi-tasking.
- You have highly-effective leadership skills including excellent communication skills and the ability to delegate and empower employees.
- You have a personable, friendly demeanor with a “World Class” customer service approach to internal and external customers
- Maintains a well-groomed, professional appearance
Physical Requirements / Working Conditions
Position is based in a normal shop environment. Occasional physical activity such as reaching below and above shoulder level, kneeling, bending, squatting and stooping to inspect repairs, and lifting and carrying objects over 50lbs. Exposure to fumes, chemicals, dust, along with high levels of noise. Subject to weather conditions both inside and outside. Required to wear protective equipment when necessary. Occasional sedentary work. Must have visual acuity to determine the accuracy and thoroughness of the work assigned.
To apply for this job please visit calibercollision.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com.