Caliber Collision has an immediate job opening for an Auto Body Technician who will safely repair vehicles in accordance with Caliber and OEM standards using our state-of-the-art equipment. Repairs may include, but are not limited to removing damaged fenders, panels, and grills, and reassembling the vehicle parts after painting is complete.
WHAT’S IN IT FOR ME?
- Benefits from day one – Immediately eligible for medical, dental and vision
- Industry Comparable Pay – Paid weekly
- State of the Art Products – 3M Collision Repair Products
- Paid Vacation & Holidays – Begin accruing day 1
- Career growth opportunities – We promote from within!
- Paid Skilled Trainings and Certifications – I-CAR and ASE
- 2+ years of prior experience as a collision repair technician required; I-CAR & ASE certifications preferred
- Must currently have or be willing to obtain proper tools to successfully complete job duties as assigned
- Must be able to pass all pre-employment screenings including background checks
- Ability to do consistent physical activity – reach below and above shoulder level, kneeling, bending, and squatting, and lifting objects over 50 lbs.
- Ability to read and understand instructions, written estimates, and work orders
- Frame equipment and structural body repair preferred
- Effective verbal and written communication skills
- Work through competing priorities and adapt easily to a fast-paced environment
- Ability to provide personable, friendly customer service to internal and external customers
To apply for this job please visit calibercollision.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com.