Website Bottle Three Sixty
Software for Winery Operations
We’re hiring a Sales Development Representative (SDR) or Business Development Representative (BDR) for a software company that provides web-based products to the winery and distilling industries. You’ll be selling software that helps these businesses run their customer operations. This is an entry-level role (classic SDR or BDR). Willing to consider 0 to 3 yrs experience. If you’re in hospitality and looking to use your customer skills to get into another career, this may be for you.
Full time, remote. Ideal candidate will be located in OR, CA, or WA. Some evenings/weekend work may be necessary. Travel < 10%.
Monthly salary plus sales incentive plan (SIP).
Primary job duties:
- Develop new business opportunities by using outbound phone and email communications.
- Assist in building business development plans that will create new sales opportunities. Examples include creating direct mail programs, sales scripts for target account segments and email campaigns.
- Follow up with incoming leads from company’s website, referral partners, tradeshows, industry sources, etc. These leads will need to be entered into CRM and actively managed as part of the sales process.
- Participate in weekly sales meeting; complete the inside sales report and communicate results or any business needs/requests.
- Become proficient in ZoHo CRM to enter, track, and manage all business opportunities.
- Develop a high level of sales proficiency with all company products and services; spend time each week on self-improvement training, product knowledge, and business tool usage.
- Using the web (social media, product website, online content) to bolster biz dev activities.
Secondary job duties:
- Assisting the company business executive with special projects.
- Assisting/gathering market-related or competitor information; completing market research; identifying opportunities with certain segments of the wine/distillery industry.
- Representing company at industry events, trade shows, conferences, customer sites, etc.
- Assisting the company team to cover other customer commitments.
- Assisting with any Reseller/Partner recruitment.
Entry-level sales skills:
good written and verbal communications; responsiveness, interpersonal savvy; self-organization; time management, presentation skills, project management, everyday business acumen, professionalism. Must be results-driven and goal-oriented. Must use CRM to manage daily activities.
hospitality/foodservice; point-of-sale. Working understanding (terminology) of tech hardware (tablets, mobile devices, etc.) business software, e-commerce (web-based) and credit card or payments industry.
Success in this role could lead to a transition into a role that includes a broader sales role and responsibilities.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org