The Small Format Sales Manager will oversee and coordinate the overall execution of strategic plans in small format accounts with attention to profitability, productivity and efficiency. This position is responsible for maintaining knowledge of current accounts, customer needs and product placement to assist in the overall growth of sales revenue. Analyzes accounts to maximize distribution and work collaboratively with customers and co-managers to develop schematics for product sets, changes and promotions.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Execution of strategic plans to enhance business, profitability, productivity and efficiency within small format accounts.
- Develop and maintain customer relationships through regular account visits, business updates, prompt attention to customer service opportunities, managing resets and display builds. Provide support for situations involving problem resolution.
- Achieve sales plan by period and annually.
- Direct contact with small format chain accounts within the designated location.
- Oversee and coordinate accurate item placement within designated accounts. Follow up on major issues or concerns.
- Utilize space management software to develop and maintain schematics for product sets, changes and promotions.
- Communicate and coordinate with Large Format Sales Manager on customer needs, account information and Sales Representatives’ performance.
- Ensure that Point of Sale (POS) materials are properly distributed and place orders from the Print Shop when necessary.
- Act as a resource and support to the Sales Representative in regard to new products, out of stocks, POS placement and analysis of sales reports.
- Allocate time to route ride with Sales Representatives, focusing on overall execution, display set-up and maintenance, and general account activity.
- Effective communication with General Manager on a regular basis on relevant or major issues and strategic planning.
- Adhere to all requirements for vehicle cleanliness and safety, follow all traffic laws and company vehicle policies.
- Prevention of accidents and injuries through direction and support to all safety procedures, job training and hazard elimination practices. Enforce company rules, investigate and record all reported injuries or safety concerns.
- Regular and reliable attendance.
- Effective Communication Proficiency (Written and Verbal).
- Demonstrated Leadership Abilities.
- Thoughtful and Decisive Decision Making.
- Customer Relations Focus.
- Time Management.
- Mathematical and Technical Capacity.
- Attention to Detail, Accuracy and Organizational Skills.
- Managing Processes.
- Strategic Thinking.
- Problem Solving and Analysis.
- Financial Management.
- Business Acumen.
- Performance Management.
- Ethical Conduct.
- Teamwork and Collaboration.
- Active Listening.
- Integrity, Initiative and Achievement.
- Credible and Dependable.
- Exceptional Work Ethic.
- Computer Proficiency (Microsoft Office Suite and Margin Minder).
This job operates primarily in multiple work environments, including but not limited to a professional office environment, warehouse and is frequently in the trade at customer accounts. This position does occasionally travel to other company locations (Eugene, Coos Bay, Newport and Roseburg) and for industry conferences or professional training. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, printers, filing cabinets and fax machine. This is a safety-sensitive position with the responsibility to always be cognizant of their own safety and the safety of others, must have the ability to perform job functions in a safe manner, and operate company equipment and/or vehicles with good judgment and awareness of surroundings at all times.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk and hear. The employee is frequently required to stand; walk; bend, use hands; reach with hands and arms; and sit. The employee is frequently required to push; pull; move; carry; lift; climb and balance; and stoop, kneel, crouch and crawl. The employee must be able to lift up to 75lbs occasionally and move up to 165lbs. Specific vision abilities required for this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work
This is a full-time position. The schedule is Monday through Friday with a 6:00 am start time. This will include 40 plus hours weekly with additional hours based on daily need. This is an exempt level position.
Occasional travel to other company locations (Eugene, Coos Bay, Newport and Roseburg) and industry conferences and professional training.
Required Education and Experience
- B.S. or B.A. degree in business, sales and marketing, accounting or related field; or high school diploma or GED with equivalent experience.
- Minimum of 5 to 7 years of experience in sales, merchandising, route delivery, or marketing.
- CDL or ability to obtain a CDL.
Preferred Education and Experience
- Beverage industry experience.
Additional Eligibility Qualifications
Bigfoot Beverages provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, age, genetic information, or family history, national origin, marital status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status or any other status protected under applicable state or federal law.
Bigfoot Beverages provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics.
To apply for this job please visit www.paycomonline.net.