Website Bend Surgery Center
Duties include greeting and checking in patients prior to surgical procedures and answering high volume phone lines. Responsible for creating, updating, and organizing medical records. Responsible for ensuring that incoming patient’s records are complete prior to procedure. Ensures that privacy and confidentiality procedures are followed. Performs clerical support functions and assists area personnel as required.
Education & Licensure:
- High school graduate or equivalent
- Valid Oregon driver’s license
- General office experience required
- Medical office experience preferred
- Knowledge of medical record keeping processes preferred
This is a full-time position, Monday through Friday 10:00am-6:30pm with closing responsibilities which may require staying late to meet patient needs. Base wage $16.00 per hour. 5 weeks of paid time off per year and excellent benefit package.
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Employee discount
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Parental leave
- Vision insurance
To apply for this job please visit www.bendsurgery.com.