Website Aperion Management Group
Aperion Management Group, LLC is an Accredited Association Management Company (AAMC) based in beautiful Bend, Oregon. We specialize in Homeowners Association (HOA) management throughout Oregon, including Bend, Redmond, Medford, Eugene, Salem, Portland and surrounding areas. Our mission is to provide service to the homeowners of our clients that exceeds industry standards and enhances their sense of community.
We help solve problems. Our office is fast paced, demanding at times, but above all, we have created a culture that embraces a “team” philosophy (#teamAperion!). Our staff cites our culture, life/work balance and potential for growth as the top reasons they choose to work for Aperion.
We believe in setting the standards for our market and leading the charge in innovation by offering cutting edge technology for our management, accounting, and maintenance services.
Look us up on online via our website (www.aperionmgmt.com), on Facebook (https://www.facebook.com/aperionmanagementgroup) or on Linkedin (https://www.linkedin.com/company/aperion-management-group-llc)
Are you great at herding cats (volunteers)? If so, then this is the PURRFECT job! In all reality, communities need someone to ensure that they’re functioning properly, and your job would revolve around working with the HOA board members (volunteers) to ensure their community is running efficiently and that homeowners’ needs are being met. Essential tasks for this job include:
- Facilitate the day to day operations of a portfolio of communities, by assisting the Senior Community Manager, the Board of Directors and owners with their specific requests for information while maintaining visible, positive, compatible relations with the owners at all times.
- Consult with the Senior Community Manager on all owner requests or violations which require formal submission to the Board of Directors or the Association for action.
- Attend all Board and Owner meetings, record the minutes of the meetings and provide a final draft of each meeting to the Senior Community Manager
- Provide the Senior Community Manager with administrative support. You will maintain all owner address data bases.
- Maintain the Association files, organize Board and Annual meetings of the association; prepare and mail correspondence.
- Assist staff within Association Management offices by providing reports that aid in the day to day operations of the department.
- Facilitate and manage any Board approved special projects.
- Manage and oversee any construction projects, as directed by the Board.
- Manage the Association’s Architectural Review process and interface with Architectural consultants and committees as appropriate.
- High School Diploma
- Two Year college degree preferred or combination of experience and college
- Experience in Community Association Management or equivalent
- CMCA certification preferred
- Proficiency in Microsoft office software applications, Word, Excel, Access, Power Point
- At least 18 years old with valid Oregon Driver’s License and Good Driving Record
- Basic understanding of accounting principles and financial reports
- Provide prompt and courteous service to all Board members and Owners to ensure all experiences are distinctively superior.
- Follow all appropriate policies while constantly striving to improve all standards of operation.
- Follow all safety procedures.
- Meet or exceed standards as evaluated on Aperion Management’s performance review.
- Willingness to pursue and participate in further training and continuing education in industry training events
- Dedication and commitment
- Patience and maturity
- Ability to learn from experience
- Well organized and resourceful
DUTIES & FUNCTIONS:
- Responsible for general office and clerical duties, including typing, filing, correspondence, and reports.
- Ability to manage high volume of emails and phone calls in a prompt, professional manner.
- Develop and maintain strong working relationships with all owners and Board members within the portfolio as well as all Aperion staff.
- Act as liaison between the owners, the Board and Committees.
- Perform on-site Community inspections of all properties and follow up with maintenance and compliance issues as identified.
- Assist owners with questions regarding their assessments and billing.
- Maintain high standards of professional appearance.
- Manage in compliance with established company policies and procedures and also local, state and federal laws & regulations.
- Emergency/on call duties as assigned.
- Create annual operating budgets.
- Ensuring the fulfillment of the Management contract which includes monthly deliverables as assigned.
To do this kind of work, you must be able to:
- Clear verbal and written communication. Effective listening skills.
- Use personal judgment and specialized knowledge to give information to people.
- Use mathematical skills to interpret financial information.
- Analyze and interpret established policies.
- Understand the government regulations covering business operations and Community Association Management.
- High level of organization skills and ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment.
- Conflict management skills.
To apply for this job please visit www.aperionmgmt.com.