Website Aperion Management Group
EMPLOYMENT: Regular / Full-Time
COMPANY: Aperion Management Group
LOCATION: Bend, Oregon
REPORTS TO: Senior Community Manager / Community Manager
SUPERVISES: No supervision of other staff required at this time.
PAY: $19-$21 DOE
WHO IS APERION:
Aperion Management Group, LLC is an Accredited Association Management Company (AAMC) based in beautiful Bend, Oregon. We specialize in Homeowners Association (HOA) management throughout Oregon, including Bend, Redmond, Medford, Eugene, Salem, Portland and surrounding areas. Our mission is to provide service to the homeowners of our clients that exceeds industry standards and enhances their sense of community.
We help solve problems. Our office is fast paced, demanding at times, but above all, we have created a culture that embraces a “team” philosophy (#teamAperion!). Our staff cites our culture, life/work balance and potential for growth as the top reasons they choose to work for Aperion.
We believe in setting the standards for our market and leading the charge in innovation by offering cutting edge technology for our management, accounting, and maintenance services.
Look us up on online via our website (www.aperionmgmt.com), on Facebook (https://www.facebook.com/aperionmanagementgroup) or on Linkedin (https://www.linkedin.com/company/aperion-management-group-llc)
- You will facilitate the day to day operations of a portfolio of communities, by assisting the Community Manager, the Board of Directors and owners with their specific requests for information while maintaining visible, positive, compatible relations with the owners at all times.
- You will consult with the Community Manager on all owner requests or violations which require formal submission to the Board of Directors or the Association for action.
- You will attend all Board and Owner meetings, record the minutes of the meetings and provide a final draft of each meeting to the Community Manager
- You will provide the Community Manager with administrative support. You will maintain all owner address data bases.
- You will maintain the Association files, organize Board and Annual meetings of the association; prepare and mail correspondence.
- You will assist staff within Association Management offices by providing reports that aid in the day to day operations of the department.
ESSENTIAL JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Responsible for general office and clerical duties, including typing, filing, correspondence, and reports.
- Develop and maintain strong working relationships with all owners and Board members within the portfolio as well as all Aperion staff.
- Provide day to day administrative support to the Community Manager
- Act as liaison between the owners and the Association.
- Perform on-site Community inspections of all properties.
- Assist owners with questions regarding their statements.
- Maintain high standards of personal appearance and grooming, which may include wearing a name-tag when working.
- Manage in compliance with established company policies and procedures and also local, state and federal laws & regulations.
- High School Diploma
- Two Year college degree preferred or combination of experience and college
- Experience in Community Association Management or equivalent
- Proficiency in Microsoft office software applications, Word, Excel, Access, Power Point
- Dedication and commitment
- Patience and maturity
- Ability to learn from experience
- Well organized and resourceful
- At least 18 years old with valid Oregon Driver’s License and Good Driving Record
- Provide prompt and courteous service to all Board members and Owners to ensure all experiences are distinctively superior.
- Follow all appropriate policies while constantly striving to improve all standards of operation.
- Follow all safety procedures.
- Meet or exceed standards as evaluated on Aperion Management’s performance review.
To do this kind of work, you must be able to:
- Speak clearly and listen carefully.
- Use personal judgment and specialized knowledge to give information to people.
- Use mathematical skills to interpret financial information.
- Analyze and interpret established policies.
- Understand the government regulations covering business operations and Community Association Management.
- Be highly organized, able to stay on task and face interruptions.
- Change activity frequently and cope with interruptions.
- Speak and write clearly.
This job description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by this employee. He or she will be required to follow any other instructions and perform any other work-related duties requested by his or her supervisor.
To apply for this job please visit www.aperionmgmt.com.