Website AP Equipment Financing
AP Equipment Financing has been helping people and businesses finance equipment since 1998. By financing millions of dollars in essential equipment, AP has helped many small business clients grow their businesses throughout the years. AP provides small businesses with a fast, easy, and personalized way to access and finance the specialized equipment they need. We believe in the power of personal and have a powerful toolkit of knowledgeable industry specialists, manufacturer relationships, and financing solutions tailored to the unique business requirements of our customer’s needs.
We are seeking a highly motivated and creative Marketing Coordinator to join our team. The Marketing Coordinator will work closely with the Marketing Manager to build and develop campaigns for several of AP’s core industries, ensure a consistent email and social media posting schedule, and assist with the operations of tradeshows throughout the year.
- Create visually compelling graphics and craft copy for digital ads on platforms including Google, social media, email, and more.
- Collaborate on the planning and development of marketing campaigns to increase funding volume across diverse industry sectors.
- Develop and execute marketing emails that speak to various audience personas, including end users, manufacturers, and equipment dealers.
- Support in the creation of marketing materials such as brochures, flyers, and print collateral.
- Write and publish blog content utilizing SEO knowledge and relevant industry topics to drive increased traffic to AP’s website.
- Craft and distribute press releases.
- Assist in all aspects of tradeshow operations, from booth setup to pre-event promotion and list management.
- Work closely with the sales teams to create marketing collateral that aligns with sales objectives.
- Create engaging and timely content for social media platforms, monitor and respond to comments and messages, and analyze social media performance.
- Ensure that all marketing activities adhere to relevant laws and regulations, including GDPR, CCPA, and CAN-SPAM.
- Tackle various other marketing responsibilities as necessary to support the marketing team’s goals.
SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS
- Proven experience in digital marketing, content creation, and social media management.
- Strong writing and copywriting skills.
- Familiarity with SEO best practices.
- Excellent organizational and project management skills.
- Creative and innovative mindset.
- Proficiency in graphic design tools is a plus.
- Proficiency in Salesforce (or similar CRM) a plus.
- Ability to work collaboratively with cross-functional teams.
- Knowledge of relevant marketing laws and regulations.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications, or another relevant field.
- At least one year of related work experience required.
REQUIRED WORK CONDITIONS
- Have a home office like environment to work in with minimal noise and disruption. Must have reliable, secure, high-speed internet.
- Possess comfort in learning, training, and engaging with others virtually through various systems (i.e., Microsoft Teams), and via telecom and video.
- Can work in a fast-paced, rapidly changing environment, while maintaining a calm and professional demeanor during stressful situations
- Ability to lift and carry objects weighing up to 50 pounds
- Some travel may be required (<10%)
- Annual Salary: $48,000+ DOE
Our goal is to promote a work environment in which individuals have access to the resources they need to be at their best both professionally and personally, which includes resources that encourage individuals to focus on their health and well-being. Below is a list of just some of the benefits we offer:
- Generous 6 weeks of paid time off per year
- 52 hours of paid sick leave
- 10 paid holidays per year
- Paid time off for bereavement or marriage
- Comprehensive medical (PPO and HDHP), dental and vision plans
- Life and LTD insurance
- Tax-advantaged Health Savings Account for health care expenses.
- 401(k) with employer match
- Ability to lift and carry objects weighing up to 50 pounds.
- Some travel may be required (<10%).
- Hybrid work environment offering mobile device stipend, internet stipend, and home office furniture stipend.
- Tuition reimbursement program for pre-approved continuing education.
To apply for this job please visit apfinancing.com.