Website AnheuserBusch Anheuser-Busch
Dreaming big is in our DNA. Brewing the world’s most loved beers and creating meaningful experiences is what inspires us. We are owners, empowered to lead real change, deliver on tough challenges, and take accountability for the results. We are looking for talent that shares these values, that is ambitious, bold & resilient. We want talent that is looking for fast career growth, cross-functional experiences, global exposure and robust training & development.
$94,400-$112,100, bonus and long-term incentive eligible
Michelob ULTRA. Cutwater Spirits. Budweiser. Kona Brewing Co. Stella Artois. Bud Light. That’s right, over 100 of America’s most loved brands, to be exact. But there’s so much more to us than our top-notch portfolio of beers, seltzers, and more. We are powered by a 19,000-strong team that shares our passion to create a future with more cheers. We look for people with talent, curiosity, and commitment and provide the teammates, resources and opportunities to unleash their full potential. The power we create together – when we combine your strengths with ours – is unstoppable. Are you ready to join a team that dreams as big as you do?
As a key role on the ABI Sales and Ops team, the Branch Manager will translate overall AB ONE initiatives and develop specific plans and targets. This role is responsible for owning the Sales and Operations strategy for our Bend territory. This broad leadership role encompasses Sales, Logistics, Customer Service and Marketing equipment.
- Personal dedication to grow sales, market share, and MACO in geographic area of responsibility
- Lead and develop DSMs and Sales Reps to achieve KPIs. Schedule and conduct ride-with and team sells as required
- Develop strategic plans to deliver target objectives
- Manage a team of Territory Managers, Sales Representatives, Operations Supervisors, Merchandisers, and Drivers
- Take active role in the planning and management of price plan for the area to provide profitable sales and volume growth
- Align wholesaler focus on compliance to the WEA and AOE performance
- Supervise PTR / PTC initiatives and bring forward any issues / opportunities
- Participate in monthly WPR reviews to close the GAAPs on key targets, monitor important metric performance, and retail execution
- Establish and monitor quality control standards (product freshness, finished product loss)
- Develop and execute Impact Selling programs to drive key sales objectives. Develop, implement, and monitor Key Performance Indicators as it relates to the Sales department
- Ensure compliance with all legal guidelines, Wholesaler Equity Agreement, and Anheuser-Busch standards and policies
- Respond, investigate, and resolve retailer questions and concerns
- Manage expenses for assigned area of responsibility
- Call on local chain buyers to develop and implement retail chain programs
- Establish and monitor our “warehouse to shelf” philosophy amongst Drivers and Merchandisers
- B.A / B.S degree in Business, Marketing, Finance or related field preferred
- Four or more years of ABI experience in Field Sales and Management experience
- Excellent People Leadership/Development experience
- Through knowledge of ABI sales and marketing strategies, processes, sales tools an analytics
- Effective communication, organization, administrative and follow-up skills are important
- Advanced computer software proficiency (Word, Excel, Outlook, Power Point)
- Strong planning and pricing skills required
- Ability to lead, manage and motivate field and wholesaler team to grow share, volume and achieve KPI targets
- Experience with Digital Sales Tools and/or knowledge of Electronic Data Interchange (EDI)
- Ability to understand and develop strategic direction and ability to develop plans to get results
- Strong analytical skills- ability to decipher data in way that allows for identification of gaps, build out potential solutions and communicate out action plans to the team
- Experience with Operations/Logistics
- CPG Experience; Retail (Key-Account, High level Selling Exp) – financial acumen, category info
Anheuser-Busch has always dreamed big. It’s who we are as a company. It’s our culture. It’s our heritage. And more than ever, it’s our future. A future where we’re always looking forward. Always serving up new ways to meet life’s moments. A future where we keep dreaming bigger. To reimagine what a beer company can be. And what, together with our people and our partners, Anheuser-Busch can do. Our collective impact is significant. Over the last decade alone, we have contributed more than $400 million to charitable organizations that support our communities, provided over 90 million cans of emergency drinking water, and, together with our wholesaler partners, invested more than $1 billion into responsible drinking initiatives. At the heart of these investments is our shared commitment to community – providing opportunity for our people, lifting up our neighbors, and making a meaningful difference in the world. This future is our purpose. A future that everyone can celebrate, and everyone can share in. A future with more cheers.
- Health benefits including Medical, Dental, Vision, Wellness and Tax-Advantaged Savings and Spending Accounts
- Life Insurance and Disability Income Protection
- Generous Parental Leave and FMLA policies
- 401(k) Retirement Savings options with a company matching contribution
- Chance to work in a fast-paced environment among a company of owners
- Free beer!
To apply for this job please visit wd1.myworkdaysite.com.